Kris Bryant (Chicago Cubs)

*This imagine is for Aly*

I was sitting watching Kris's game from behind the dugout. Kris was playing great and it was only the 5th inning.

"Hey there." Said a guy as he took the seat next to me.

"Hey." I said glancing at him. He was pretty cute if I do say so myself.

"May I ask your name?" The hot guy asked.

"Aly." I answered. "And you are...?"

"Derek." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

The game continued and the Cubs were up to bat. Kris was in the on-deck circle taking some warm up swings. Derek and I continued to talk about random things. It was actually a very nice conversation. I felt Kris look our way, but I didn't think anything about it.

After the game I went to the players parking garage and decided to wait for Kris by the car. It took a little longer than normal, but I think it was because he had more interviews. Finally, after what seemed like forever, I saw Kris coming my way.

"Hey babe! Good game!" I said to him.

Kris didn't say anything. He was still walking towards me and not with a happy expression.

I was going to ask what was wrong, but I was suddenly gently, pushed up against the car by Kris.

"You think you can just flirt with other guys like that in front of me?" Kris asked grabbing my waist.

"I wa....wasn't flirting." I stuttered a little scared.

"You're my girl. You hear me? Mine." He said beginning to push me harder against the car and kiss my neck.

"I asked you a question." Kris said getting frustrated.

"Yes." I said squeezing my eyes shut.

"Good. Now get in the car." Kris said gently and carefully pulling me away from the car and opening the door. "We are going to finish this at home."