Christian Yelich (Miami Marlins)

*This imagine is for Haley*

"I'm so freaking excited!" I said hoping around like a 5 year old as Christian and I were walking into Harry Potter world.

"Settle down there kiddo!" Christian said laughing while trying to keep me from going to far in front of him.

"Why aren't you excited?" I said looking at Christian while still bouncing off the walls.

"I am! I just know how to control myself when I get excited!" He said grabbing me and pulling me in for a hug. But as soon as he wrapped his arms around me I jumped out of them and started running off.

"HALEY!" He said laughing so hard you could barely hear what he said. "Come back here!"

When he realized I wasn't coming back, Christian took off to try and find me.

He found me waiting in line for butterbeer.

"Really? This is why you ran away?" He asked short of breath.

"I've never had it before!" I said jumping up and down.

"That will be $12 ma'am." Said the man behind the cart.

I was beginning to reach into my purse to pull out my wallet, but Christian beat me too it.

"I got it babe. Don't worry." Christian said giving the man a $20 from his wallet.

"Christian, I have money." I said taking a sip of the butterbeer.

"I know. But you're my girl. So I pay for you." He said wrapping an arm around my side.

"Can we go on the flying broomstick ride!?" I asked pulling out of his grip.

"As long as we can go together." He said holding out his hand and laughing.

I grabbed his hand and entwined our fingers together as we walked of to go ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.