Corey Seager (Los Angeles Dodgers)

*This imagine is for Lex*

"Hey babe! Wake up, we gotta get going!" Corey said as he shook me awake.

"Corey, it's an off day. We don't have to go to the field." I said still half asleep.

"I know it's an off day! We are going somewhere! Now get your butt out of bed and get ready!" Corey shouted as he walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

I laid in bed for another minute before rolling out and standing on the hardwood floor. I slowly walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. After showering I dried my hair, did my makeup, and put on jean shorts and a flowering sleeveless blouse. I lastly pulled on my converse and walked into the kitchen where Corey was jumping around like a 5 year old at Christmas.

"Finally, you're ready! Let's go!" Corey said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door before I could say anything.

We rode the elevator down to the parking garage in our apartment building and got in the car.

"Corey, where are we..." I started to say before being cut off by Corey.

"Before you finish that, I'm not telling you." He said putting the car in reverse and pulling out of the parking spot.

"Okay then..." I said leaning my head back against the head rest.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until Corey shook me awake.

"Come on! No time to sleep, we're  here!" Corey said jumping out of the car.

I was mad that we wake me up until I got out of the car and realized where he had taken me.

"Disneyland!?" I shouted.

"Oh, now look who's in a great mood." Corey said crossing his arms against his chest.

"Shut up." I said grabbing him and pulling him the that front gate.

Corey gave the lady our tickets and we headed into the park.

Corey and I spent about 6 hours riding every possible ride and doing everything else there was. Not to mention all the food that we were eating.

The park was about to close so we made our way back to the car.

"Corey?" I asked before he headed around the front of the car to get in.

"Yeah babe?" He asked stopping next to the passenger side door.

"Thank you, for everything. I had such a great time today." I said.

"You're welcome baby girl." He said leaning in and kissing me on the lips.