Corey Seager (Los Angeles Dodgers)

*Btw, this picture doesn't really fit into the story or anything, I just thought it was cute. And Corey looks good in flannels.*

*This imagine is for Aubree*

It was time again for our annual vacation out to  our cabin in Colorado with family friends, which happened to be the Seagers. Our parents grew up with each other and have been friends ever since. So now our families are very close to each other.

We pulled up to the cabin and the Seagers were already there. My whole family got out of our large SUV and hugged everyone of the Seagers, Corey, the last to get a hug from me.

Everyone unpacked and went to their usual rooms to settle down for a little bit before dinner. We decided to have a cookout since it was so nice out. My dad and Corey's dad both grilled hotdogs, hamburgers, and brats for everyone. I made a couple desserts and my mom made some salads and other sides. When dinner was ready everyone talked and caught up on things that others had missed. It was a great time listening to how all the boys were doing in their baseball careers.

After dinner was over I went into the kitchen to help put away left overs and wash the dishes.

"Hey Aubree!" Kyle said. "Do you want to start a bonfire?"

"Yes!" I answered excitedly.

I walked out to help Kyle start it, but there was no fire wood. We also didn't have any marshmallows, graham crackers, or chocolate to make s'mores.

"Well. I can run to the store and get all to food." Kyle said volunteering.

"I'll get firewood!" I said beginning to walk into the woods.

"I'll be back in 30 minutes!" Shouted Kyle making sure I heard him.

I walked into the woods in the direction of our shed that stores the extra firewood. It was a little ways away, but a walk alone was always peaceful. A couple minutes later I found the shed. I went to go pick up some wood when I heard a twig snap. I quickly turned my head to the left expecting to see someone, but no one was there. I let out a sigh of relief when suddenly some touched my right arm making a gasp and turn my head to the right.

"Damn you Corey! You gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed trying to slow my heart rate.

"Hey. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He said sitting down on the firewood making me sit down with him.

"I need to tell you something." He said putting his hand on my knee.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I um...." He started but suddenly stopped.

"Corey, just tell me!" I said looking at him.

"I love you." He stated.

"What?" I said slowly.

"I love you Aubree. I do. I really do. I've loved you ever since we were little kids and would run around in the back yard at my house. When you would try and show me up when we played baseball. And how we do everything together. But being away for longer times has made me truly believe that I do love you." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Corey..." I started.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." Corey said while starting to get up and walk away.

"Corey!" I said getting up and grabbing his hand before he left.

"Just forget about it." He said trying to pull away.

I finally managed to grab both of his hands and pull them into me so he was square with me. I then reached up and gently pulled his face to mine and kissed him passionately.

"I love you too."

MLB Imagines **REQUEST CLOSED**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara