Kris Bryant (Chicago Cubs)

*This imagine is for Allison*

"Come on Rizz! This has got to be perfect!" Kris yelled while trying his tie.

"Chill Kris. I got this all under control." Anthony said tying his dress shoes.

"You better." Kris said getting up and leaving the room.

Kris was heading upstairs to the rooftop of his apartment building. Anthony stayed in Kris's apartment and waited for Allison, Kris's girlfriend, to come home. It was only about 20 minutes later and she walked through the door.

"Hey Ant! What are you doing here?" Allison asked curiously. "And why so fancy?"

"I have a date with Emily tonight." He said getting up off the couch.

"So why are you here?" She asked still confused.

"Oh! I need you to take a picture of me and Emily on the rooftop!" He exclaimed handing me his phone. "You know. Gotta be Instagram worthy."

So with that, Anthony and Allison headed up to the rooftop where they were meeting Emily so they could take a picture. When they got up there, the roof top was completely decorated for a beautiful date. There were fairy lights, paper lanterns, and a table for two.

"Wow Ant. You sure now how to decorate for a date." Allison said admiring the scene.

"Oh. This isn't where we are having our date." Emily said smiling at me.

"Then why is it decorated for a date?" Allison asks extremely confused at this point.

"I don't really know actually. Maybe we should go back downstairs." Rizzo suggested.

After hearing him say that, I turned around heading for the door that lead downstairs, but was stopped in my tracks. Kris was dressed as handsome as ever. And he was down on one knee holding a black box with a gorgeous ring inside.

"Allison. I know that it's been a long time that we have been dating. These past years with you have been some of the best that I have ever had, and I'm ready to move forward and make even more memories with you. But I would like you to be my wife in them, instead of just a girlfriend. So, will you marry me?"

"Kris. Oh course I will." Allison says while Kris puts the ring on her finger and gets up and gives her a passionate kiss.

"I think we're gonna get going." Rizzo says walking with Emily to the door. "Enjoy YOUR date Allison."