Corey Seager (Los Angeles Dodgers)

*This imagine is for Bella*

The Dodgers had just swept the Giants at home! It was after the game and I was going out to eat with some of the guys on the team, and my brother, Joc Pederson.

"Crap. Hey Bella!" Joc shouted to me.

"What?" I asked coming over to his side.

"I left my phone in the clubhouse." He said sighing. "Could you possibly go get it for me?"

"Why can't you do it?" I said groaning.

"Because, I have to put this stuff in the car." He said holding up the 2 bags in his hands.

"Fine." I said a little mad. "Where is it?"

"Should be somewhere near my locker." Joc said walking off to put his stuff in the car.

I walked back into the stadium and made my way to the clubhouse to grab my brothers phone. I was walking down the long hallway that lead to the clubhouse and opened the door.

"Why is Corey still in here?" I thought to myself. "And what is he do.... Oh shit..."

Corey was sitting on the couch and he was...was.... jacking off.

"What the hell do I do?" I thought as I stood there silent as could be. "I really need Joc's phone."

"Just grab and go. Grab. And go." I thought.

So I slowly walked over to Joc's locker which was next to, but somewhat behind the couch. I just have to be really quiet and quick. As I reached to grab it, I knocked over a half empty water bottle that was sitting next to it.

"Bella? What are you doing in here?" Corey asked.

"Um....just...just grabbing my brothers phone." I said not looking at Corey. Only because he didn't exactly stop masturbating, he just slowed down a little.

"I better go." I said grabbing the phone and starting to walk away.

"Wait." Corey said as he reached over the couch and grabbed my hand. "Don't go yet."

"Cor..." I began but was interrupted.

"Help me." Corey said with a smirk on his face.

"I... I can't..." I stuttered.

"Why not? I know you have a crush on me." He said with an even bigger smirk.

How the hell did he know that? The only person that knows that is my best friend and.... and Joc. Joc freakin told Corey.

"Please. I need you." Corey said moaning.

I was a little hesitant at first, but I soon got down on my knees in front of Corey and grabbed his member.

I started moving my hand up and down as Corey continued to moan. I then placed my tongue all the way down at his balls and rubbed it all the way up to the tip, while I put just the tip in my mouth.

"St....stop teasing me..." Corey said in between breathes.

With that, I put all of him in my mouth and started bobbing my head. While doing so, I gently caressed his balls.

"Shit... I'm close." He mumbled.

It wasn't much longer until he came in my mouth and I swallowed without hesitation.

"Damn, that was sexy." Corey said with a smirk while pulling his pants back on.

"I try." I said with a wink before grabbing Joc's phone and heading out of the clubhouse.

"What the hell took you so long?" Joc asked.

"I couldn't find it at first." I lied.

"What? Well where was it?" Joc asked confused.

"It was in the snack room." I lied again with a straight face.

"Oh yeah, I did grab a banana after the game." Joc said like a lightbulb went off in his head.

I can not believe that he bought that. Sometimes Joc is so clueless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Okay, so I'm sorry if this imagine is weird, I've never written something quite like this before, but I guess I hope you like it.

Again, feel free to leave a comment under my ask box page asking for an imagine, or you can private message me!

I also love hearing all the positive comments and constructive criticism from you guys! It really help me out when writing! So if there is something that you think that I should do or shouldn't do, feel free to let me know!