Corey Seager (Los Angeles Dodgers)

*This imagine is for Caitlin*

The Dodgers were currently playing in Queens, New York against the New York Mets. They were going to be there for a total of five days. I free/ travel day and four days for four games. They had already been on their current road trip for nearly two weeks.

The first of the four games had started in New York. Corey was playing short and batting second as always, except he wasn't doing so great. He went o-4 while batting and made two errors at short, which just wasn't like him.

"Corey. Dude, you alright? You seemed off tonight...really off." Joc said sitting down next to Corey in the locker room after he game.

"I just miss Caitlin man. It's been rough not seeing her for so long." Corey said putting his hands in his head.

"It will be alright man." Joc said getting up and giving Corey a pat on the back.

------------------
"Yo Trace! We need to do something for Corey." Joc said to Trayce after Corey had left to go shower.

"What's wrong with him?" Trayce asked with concern.

"He misses Caitlin. Like a lot." Joc said.

"Well what do you want to do? It's not like we can just fly her in to New York right...." Trayce started.

"THATS IT!" Joc said excitedly.

He pulled out his phone and called Caitlin. He told her she had to get on a plane tomorrow morning so she could make it in time for tomorrow's game. She didn't even ask questions why.

-----------------
The next afternoon right before the game Corey was sitting in the dugout getting ready for the game.

"Dude you're going to do great today!" Joc said punching Corey's shoulder playfully.

"I don't know man..." Corey said sadly.

"Why! You're a great player! And I know you can hit this guy really well!" Joc said trying to cheer him up.

"I'm just not feeling it today." Corey said putting his batting gloves on.

"But look at all these Dodger fans!" Joc said standing up to see over the dugout.

"What Dodger fans? They are all Mets fans." Corey said leaning back against the bench.

"Just look man." Joc said grabbing his arm and pulling him up to look over the dugout.

As soon as Corey stepped up to scan the crowd, there, sitting in the front row, was Caitlin.

"Hey babe." I said to Corey.

"He...hey." Corey said while smiling the biggest smile I had ever seen before.

"Go kick some butt today." I said smiling back at him.

With that Corey grabbed his bat and went to the on deck circle to warm up. He ended up playing one of the best games he has ever played before.