Chapter Eleven

A/N: I've already written the epilogue and I'm a little dead inside, I have to admit... it almost made me cry. Don't be discouraged, though!! You'll enjoy it! I've also decided to split this chapter into two!! Part two will be out tomorrow! Nothing from the movie is happening in this chapter, though. It's a flashback.

--1976--

"Do you think Logan is alive?" I whispered through the thick silence that hung in the air. "I know it's been three years, but... I don't know."

"He has to be. Otherwise he wouldn't have been alive to come back to our time." Charles explained while tracing little patterns on my back with his fingertips.  "You worry too much, love." He chuckled, kissing my forehead before wrapping his arm around me and rolling us over so I was underneath him. "What do you want to do today?"

His lips connected with my neck while I laid there in thought for a moment. "It's up to you, lover boy." I said quietly, running my hands through his now well kept hair. "I kinda miss the beard. Tickles when you-...Australian kiss me.." I giggled, wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"You mean when I-"

"Shut up." I ordered, pulling him down onto me and connecting our lips roughly. "Dirty words will not be tolerated this fine morning even though we still sit naked under the sheets from last night."

Charles chuckled, using his lips to trace kissing down my jaw and continuing down my stomach when all of a sudden he stopped and ran into the bathroom, his laughter following him.

I rolled my eyes while kicking the sheet off and throwing a shirt and underwear on. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking a shower."

I shook my head. "And what if the serum you took last night for..." I cleared my throat. "Our activities, wears off? I'm not coming in to revive you."

A loud thud came from the bathroom and my heart stopped. "Charles Frances Xavier, that better have been a shampoo!"

--Time Skip to 1978--

"Do you ever want children? I've never asked." Charles asked from across the table we were sat at while the students ate lunch.

I paled slightly, hoping he didn't notice me block him out of my head. "Of course i do. It'd be like having a piece of you."

"Okay, I'm not dying." He chuckled, taking my hand into his own and squeezing gently. "But is that what you want?"

"No, Charles I want us to want different things and end up hating each other." I joked, lolling my head to the side slightly. "Yes, I want to have children with you." I smiled at him brightly while playing with his fingers in my hand. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Might as well."

A/N: okay, the next chapter WILL be the last one NOT counting the epilogue! Hope you enjoyed!