Chapter 18

"Alright boys, time for your training!" Goku said, a smile on his face. The two children started to whine. They didn't feel like training.
"But I don't wanna," Goten whined.
"If you don't train, then we can't beat Buu and then wish your mother back," Goku said, voice stern with an angry frown on his face.
"I'm sorry, dad," Goten said, head bowed in shame.
"Don't be sorry, son. Now let's get started!" Goku shouted excitedly.
He had somehow managed to convince Piccolo to help him with showing the kids do the appropriate moves to do the fusion technique.
"Alright, I need you two to turn into super saiyans," Goku said as he and Piccolo stood in front of the two boys. Goten and Trunks nodded at each other and both turned into super saiyans.

"Good, now I want both of you to take it even higher," Goku ordered.
The two smirked at each other, both raising their power, the lookout shook lightly.
"Amazing, and at their age!" Piccolo said. Once the two boys stopped, Goku smiled slightly.
"Now, take it to your maximum!!" Goku yelled. The two kids looked shocked for a moment.
"But, we just did," Trunks said.
"Oh, well then Trunks your power is a little to high, take it down to match Goten's," Goku said. Smiling when the boy finally got it right.
"Great! Your energies are perfectly aligned! Now I want you to remember this, how it feels," Goku said before telling them to power down.
"Alright, are you ready to learn the fusion technique? It will be hard and it will take a lot of discipline and practice," Goku said, watching the boys carefully.
"Well yeah," Trunks said.
"Okay, once you've matched your energies precisely, you must strike a series of delicate poses together, if either one of you is even the slightest bit off, the fusion will fail. Now, I'm about to teach you the exact moves, so pay close attention, okay?" Goku explained.
"Yes!" Both Trunks and Goten said in unison.

"To get it started, you two will stand right next to each other, then go like this," Goku said as raised both arms, his left arm over his chest, towards the right of him. "And make sure your arms are straight,"
"Then you say, 'Fu'," Goku crouched down so that his legs are bent slightly at the knees. Moving exactly three steps over, his arms moving over his head, his right arm now over his chest, to the left of himself. "You'll approach each other with outstretched arms, moving exactly three steps over and once you gat that you say," Goku explained. He shifted his arms back to the original position, his left over his right, his hand made into fists as his right leg is raised from the ground and over his left leg.
"'Sion', quarter turn, and watch the angle of you knee,"
Goku moved once again, his right arm stretched over his head slightly bent with his pointer finger straight, pointing at the sky. His left arm was bent at the elbow near his left legs knee, pointer finger also straight. His left leg was bent while the right one was stretched out.
"Ha! Now watch. Point your fingers parallel and don't forget the angle of your legs, it's very important!" Goku instructed.

They all watched him, looking at him strangely. Piccolo felt his eye twitch. This was ridiculous!
"Okay, now come here Piccolo, let's show the how it's done," Goku said.
Reluctantly, Piccolo walked over to him, standing next to him. Trunks and Goten had to stifle their laughter as the two men did their poses, an annoyed look on Piccolo's face. Vegeta frowned, this couldn't be right!! These were not the moves a saiyan should ever make!! Vegeta growled slightly. Utter nonsense.
"Alright! Now I'm going to show you the different stages of a super saiyan!" Goku said, gaining everyone's attention.
"Stages? Oh wait that's right! Gohan taught us about that!" Trunks exclaimed.
"Yeah, there are two stages, right?" Goten asked. Goku smirked a little at them.

"I found a new one," he answered.
"What?!" Everyone could be heard yelling in shock.
"I'll show you," Goku said as he prepared himself to power up.
"This is a normal supper saiyan," Goku said as he turned into the proper from.
"Taking it a little higher, is the super saiyan 2 form," Goku raised his power, his muscles bulging slightly.
"And this," Goku began as he started screaming. The ground shook as he rose his power level dramatically, his hair glowing a it grew past his waist.
"Is a super saiyan 3, the new form I discovered," Goku said.
Vegeta was shocked. How could this be?! How could Kakarot be so much stronger then him?! It just wasn't right!!
"Wow!! That's awesome!!" Trunks yelled.
"Can you beat Buu when your this srtong, dad?" Goten asked curiously.

It was silent for a moment as Goku thought.
"I don't know, truth be told I might not even stand a chance against him now, but I know you two can, with the fusion technique," Goku said as he placed both of his hands on the two boys heads. Once he let go of the super saiyan 3 form, he could feel just how exhausted it made him.
"I don't have much time left, I trust that the two of you can get this right and beat Majin Buu," Goku said, smiling at his friends.
"Goku, your time is up," Baba said as floated towards them.
"What?! But an entire day hasn't gone by yet!!" Krillin yelled.
"I know, that super saiyan 3 form took a lot out of me, but I had to show it to you guys, now you have something to work even harder for," Goku said, glancing between the boys before his gaze rested on Vegeta.
"Isn't that right, Vegeta?" Goku asked.
Vegeta scowled before smirking at him.
"Well, I guess this is goodbye, take care of them Piccolo, Vegeta, make sure they get this right, okay?" Goku smiled. Goten ran up to him. He picked the little boy up and hugged him, suddenly feeling saddened that he had to go.
"I'll see you later," Goku said as he placed goten on the ground. Flying up towards the sky, Goku looked down and waved at all his friends. He was going to miss them a lot. Maybe, he'll get to see them again.

Gohan stared around confused at the planet they arrived on. It looked much like their own, however there was a lot of what looked like moons around.
"What the? Supreme Kai, where are we?" Gohan asked, looking around.
"This is my world, Gohan, the world of the Kai's," Shin explained.
"Okay, but why are we here?" Gohan asked.
"Yes, master. I am also puzzled because of this," Kibito said as he walked closer.
"To get the Z sword," Shin said.
"What?! The Z sword?! But master, none of the Kai's, not even you, could pull out the Z sword, how can Gohan manage such a feat?!" Kibito yelled.
"I believe Gohan is the one, now come, let's go," Shin said as he turned.
"What is the Z sword?" Gohan asked, but was ignored as the Supreme Kai took off, flying in the direction of the Z sword. Gohan growled, he hated being ignored. He flew after the Kai, leaving Kibito behind.

Once they landed on a rock, Gohan could see the Z sword, well, he assumed that was it.
"So, this is the Z sword?" Gohan asked as he walked forward staring at the sword. He could sense something strange about it, he just doesn't know what exactly.
"Yes, now, I want you to try and pull it out Gohan," Shin said. Gohan's eye twitched at the name.
"He won't be able to pull it out, I guarantee it," Kibito said. Gohan's eye twitched again.
"Kibito, we all had our chance, now give Gohan his," Shin said, he could feel the annoyance radiate off of Gohan. Another eye twitched.
"But master! No mortal even made it here! Gohan isn't supposed to even be standing here, much less try to pull out the Z sword! This is sacred ground!" Kibito yelled. More twitching as a dark look came over Gohan. His back was turned to the two who were arguing so they couldn't see the dark look.
"Enough, Kibito! Give Gohan his chance!" Shin yelled.
"But master-"

This time, Gohan's fingers and brow twitched as he turned abruptly, raising his hand and forming a Ki blast in his palm, cutting Kibito off.
"If you don't shut up now, I will kill you," Gohan stated, his voice cold. Both the Supreme Kai and Kibito were shocked, slightly frightened as well. Gohan lowered his arm and turned to the Z sword once more. Grabbing the handle, Gohan gave an experimental tug to see just how hard it would be to pull it out.
"What happens when you pull this thing out?" Gohan asked, voice still void of any emotion.
"The sword draws on it's masters deepest hidden powers. The two become one weapon. Capable of cutting down even the mightiest of foes," Kibito explained after a moments hesitation.
"Wow," Gohan said, sounding quite bored instead of impressed.
"Go ahead, Gohan," Shin encouraged.
Sighing, Gohan turned into a super saiyan, raising his power even higher, close to turning into a super saiyan 2. Gohan stood straight, once again taking a hold of the Z sword. He started pulling, though it wad very difficult. His feet buried themselves into the ground as the sword began to come out. He wanted to smirk at Kibito, who had said that he won't be able to do it.

They stood on the ground, a bit away from the rock the Z sword was stuck in. Gohan had to admit, this thing was very heavy, in by his standards. He raised it, with great difficulty, though it forced him to bend his back. Nearly falling on his head, he looked at the Supreme Kai, who was now upside down. The Kai looked shocked, not having expected Gohan to have such difficulty just raising it. Once Gohan managed to stand up straight once again, he breathed a small breath of relief.
"Now that you have the Z sword, you must train with it and master it. You have great power, Gohan," Kibito explained. Gohan nodded absentmindedly, he could still feel something coming off of that sword, but what is it?