Chapter 19

Gohan sighed as he swung the sword with little struggle. His special training was to just swing around some stupid sword. He could still sense something about the sword, but still couldn't pin point what exactly it was. He nearly let out a laugh when his fatber appeared in front of him, the blade of the sword cutting off a few strands of the saiyan's hair.
"What are you doing here, father?" Gohan asked, voice not holding any emotion.
"Who me? Just trying to keep my head," Goku said as he stood up from his crouched position. He looked Gohan over, a small smile on his face.
"It's good to see you again, son," Goku spoke softly. Gohan merely grunted at his father.

"Greetings, Goku!" Shin called, walking up to Gohan and Goku.
"Supreme Kai," Goku greeted, smiling widely at the Kai.
"Cool sword, Gohan. Mind if I see it?" Goku asked. Gohan smirked slightly and held it out to his father.
"Careful, it's quite heavy," Gohan warned.
"It's beautiful," Goku said as took the sword, letting out a surprised yell as it fell straight to the earth.
"You weren't kidding!" Goku yelled, laughing lightly.
"I bet it'd be easier if you put your weight behind it, like this," Goku said as tried to lift it again, managing just that after a few tries, swinging it around with difficulty. The Supreme Kai and Kibito watched on in shock.

Goku handed it back over to Gohan, smiling as he turned back to the Supreme Kai.
"Hey, Supreme Kai? Do you mind if I stay here? Just until Gohan finishes his training?" Goku asked.
"Yes! Yes, of course," Shin replied, still recovering from his shock. Goku grinned. Gohan felt his brow twitch. Great, just great. Now he has to spend even more time with a man he despises. Sighing, Gohan moved away from his father and resumed his training, all the while contemplating what it was that was bothering him so much about this sword.

Not long after, Gohan could wield the sword as if it weighed nothing. He had figured out what was bothering him about the sword. He cod sense another energy coming from within it. Gohan wonders how it got there in the first place, but decided to push it away. He needed to get it out, but how? Gohan sliced the rock that his father threw at him. Damn it, it wasn't enough! Gohan was starting to get annoyed when his father threw something else at him. Gohan hadn't been paying attention, so it was quite a shock when it came flying at him. On reflex, he used the sword to cut it, but the sword broke. The others were shocked, their hearts falling when Gohan held what was left before dropping it. He was satisfied. Finally! He had figured that the sword would need to be broken in order to release whoever was stuck inside. He smirked when an old Kai came out, appearing behind them, though Gohan watched the whole time with a smirk on his face. Now, the real training will begin.

This was it, it was finally the moment to see whether or not their training had been worth it. Piccolo let out a nervous breath as everyone stood around, watching as the boys did their moves. Once the bright light had disappeared, a rather chubby boy stood in front of them. Piccolo very nearly face palmed. The others crowded around, asking if the boy had a name. The boy answered that his name was Gotenks, a combination of Goten and Trunks. Once the fusion wore off, they did it again. This time instead of a chubby boy, stood an unnaturally skinny boy, looking as if he could fall over and die at any moment. When they did it again, a well built boy with spiky black hair and purple streaks stood before them. He was arrogant though, and rushed off to fight Buu. They came back, with  lots of bruises, though once the fusion wore off, the two promised they wouldn't do so again. When they tried it again, this time going in as super saiyans, they rushed off to fight Buu once more. Piccolo sighed, what are they going to do with these two.

The boys were resting now. As the others stood around each other, talking amongst themselves.
"Do you guys think that Gotenks will be able to beat Buu?" Krillin asked.
Vegeta frowned, he knew, those boys just weren't enough.
"No," Vegeta answered.
"What?!" The others yelled, distraught. If Gotenks couldn't beat Buu, then who?
"B-but if they can't then who?" Krillin asked.
"There's no doubt that Gotenks is powerful, but he's still no match for Buu," Vegeta said as he turned to them.
"The only person strong enough is Gohan," Vegeta continued.
"He was strong before, but imagine his power once he comes back from training with the Supreme Kai," Piccolo said, glancing around at everyone.
"Yeah, but who knows how long that's going to take? By the time he finishes his training, the whole world could be destroyed!" Krillin exclaimed.

Buu flew up towards the lookout, he was tired of waiting and wanted to fight that boy, now!! Buu landed and glanced around, frowning when he couldn't see that boy.
"Ah! He's here!" Piccolo yelled.
"Listen Krillin, I want you to take the boys into the Hyperbolic time chamber, keep them quiet and tell them to train," Piccolo quickly instructed.
Krillin nodded and ran away, quickly searching for the boys to take them into Hyperbolic time chamber. The boys were loud, but luckily they didn't catch Buu's attention.
"Just one hour, there must still be people left to kill for your amusement," Krillin heard Piccolo trying to reason with Buu. Once he ushered the boys inside and closed the door, he ran back to where the others were, only to see Buu approaching the group. Vegeta growled slightly before smirking, jumping in between Buu and the rest of the group.
"I'll play," he said before he turned into a super saiyan and charged at Buu.

"Vegeta! No!" Goku yelled. He Kibito and Shin were sitting in front of the crystal ball, watching the events on earth. Gohan sat in front of the old Kai, arms crossed and eyes closed. He didn't necessarily care what happened to the others, but was slightly worried about the boys. They've been sitting here for hours. Gohan sighed, feeling his eyebrow twitch in annoyance. If things didn't go any faster he might just lose it and perhaps even kill this old Kai. He was an even bigger pervert than Roshi. He was paging through a book, constantly laughing and occasionally scolding Gohan, telling him to focus. Gohan could feel his Ki signature spike every now and then, his annoyance could clearly be sensed.

Goten and Trunks were currently sleeping. Piccolo had informed them that he and Buu were on their way and that they should rest before they arrived. Vegeta had put up a good fight and had distracted Buu for most of the hour, but was eventually knocked unconscious and had fallen from the edge of the lookout. He was badly wounded and the fall had caused even more damage. There was no reassurance that the saiyan prince would survive. Gotenks tried to make his fight more memorable, but only succeeded in convincing Piccolo to destroy the Hyperbolic time chamber's door, causing them to be stuck there. Buu had managed to tear a hole in the dimensions and had went through it, leaving Gotenks and Piccolo to struggle and get out. Once they did get out, Buu had already managed to eat everyone there. The real fight started after that, with Gotenks taking the fight more seriously. Buu would soon be destroyed, right?