Unafraid

Chapter 3

I walked out of the club laughing and joking with Liam and Jake. I separated from them as they got into their car to head home. I opened my car door and sat in, turned on my stereo and blasted imagine dragon,  radioactive through my speaker. I was about to pull out when I heard a message from the Archangel, more demons are coming to the surface, that is strange, two groups arriving on the same night. That has never happened. I pulled out and headed for the graveyard. I could already tell there are guardians here and some supernaturals. Must be a large group. I made myself invisible as I release my wings. I rose from the ground and landed without a noise on top of a temple. I watched as the guardians and the others prepare from the arrival. I could only see the back of the other supernaturals, I can sense that one is werewolf and the other a vampire.

                                  I stayed still until the entrance started to appear, there is four guardians and the two supernaturals. That's a large group to arrive at one entrance. I was absolutely shocked to see eight demons  step through the entrance. That is the largest group I have ever seen come to the surface. They normally come in twos or three's, less suspicious looking. The guardians and demons began to fight straight away, but the demons are getting the upper game already. They won't like me helping but they make suck it up or they will end up been killed.

                   I dont have my sword but I can emmit my black light through my body and into them, killing them. I stood up and stepped of the roof, landing silently on my feet. I'm kept my invisibility as I ran towards the fight. I moved up behind one of two demons that were fighting and getting the better of the vampire. I snapped his neck and held onto him as I brought my black flames to the surface and sent them into the demon as the flames spread up his body. I turned around and looked to see who was struggling. I smirked to find the almighty commander of the guardians struggling to stay upright. I moved towards the demon as he knocked the commander on his ass as he was now towering over him with an evil smirk. I moved quickly but the demon sensed me and moved. I dropped my invisibility and showed myself. I could see shock appear on the demons face but he then covered it. We began circling one another, trying to anticipate the others next move. He moved in first, as he aimed a punch to my chest but I moved quickly as he punch went through the air connecting with nothing. I aimed a elbow to him temple and make contact making him stumble from the amount of force I used.

He looks pissed now, as he crack his neck and turns to face me. He moved at an unnatural speed towards me, I used his speed against him and aimed a kick to his chest that had him flying back into the graveyard wall breaking it as he landed at the other side of it. I ran towards him, while he is down, I stood over him and let my black light engulf him and send him back to hell. I walked back into the graveyard as my shoes crunched over the concrete. Instead of them been grateful and thank me for saving their pathetic asses, they were standing in a line in front of me glaring at me as if I was something that crawled out of the pits of hell. I smirked,

"Dont all rush at once to thank me" I said meeting their glares with my own.

"We had it under control Dark Angel" the commander spat.

"Really because if I'm not mistaken you were flat on your ass about to be killed, if that's what you mean about having it under control, then yes, you definitely had it under control from the ground" I jeered.

"We are more than capable, we dont need help from you of all people, its amazing how you turn up when there are more demons, how do we know your not part of this, to make yourself look good" he said with his own smirk.

I walked towards him and stopped when our faces were inches away,

"I dont give a fuck what you think about me, so I'm hardly going to try impressed someone I couldnt give two fucks about, you should really pull your head out of your ass, your not half as impressive as you think you are" I said as I walked past his hitting him hard with my shoulder causing him to stumble back.

Just to piss him off more, I released my large black wings as he grunted with disguist, I turned my head to the side, I gave them a smile and the middle finger before I let my wings rise me up into the darkened sky.