Brax, Betrayal in its purest form

Chapter 31

Brax POV

Its been a year since Ariel made the trade for Roses life. Every day that passes its gets harder and harder. My body is aching for her touch. I have kept myself busy trying to rebuild the alliance with the guardians and vampires. We have made good head way but a small group of twenty have broken away, they still believe everything the commander has told them and vowed to kill every last one of us demons. So far they have made no move against us but that doesn't mean they won't. This is where I need Ariel, to show them the truth and try save them before they make a mistake.

                  I have made some good friends with the guardians and vampires. But one particular guardian who has gone out of her way to get close to me is Anna. She is beautiful, strong and funny but she is not Ariel. She has tried a few times to kiss and seduce me but I have explained to her time and time again im not interested, but what scares the fuck out of me is last time she tried she made contact with my lips and I know Ariel must of felt that. I can't even see her to explain what happened and that is killing me inside. I dont know what she is thinking or how she is reacting. What's worse is she is down there with Lucifer who looked like a fucking Greek god and had every females drooling over him when he appeared for Ariel, even the mated ones. I'm sure he will use this to his advantage. I saw in his eyes that day that he will do everything he can to keep her and with that happening Im sure he has used it to his advantage.

                  I have became close with Liam and Jake, so I told them what has happened, Liam nearly knocked me out.

"I swear to god Brax if she doesn't return because you let some other bitch get close to you even do you both know you have a mate, I will kill you, I will rip you apart bit by bit. She only done this for you and Jake, to save Rose and this is how you thank her by letting that bitch kiss you, you should of stayed away the first time she made a move, unless, you better not be fucking interested in her Brax,  Ariel has only been gone a year and your already moving on" Liam roared.

"I'm not, I dont know, I miss Ariel and I guess I needed someone to fill that hole she has left, but I love Ariel, I dont know what I feel for Anna" I said confused.

"You know what Brax get out of my sight, I thought you were the right one for Ariel, I thought you deserved her and could love her the way she deserved, but your really not worthy of her, are you?" Liam said shaking now. Jake must of sensed his anger because him and Rose came barging in.

"What the hell is going on Liam" Jake asked shocked as Rose looked at me confused.

"It seems Brax couldnt wait a year for Ariel, he kissed another guardian, Ariel would have felt it, she knows he has betrayed her" Liam said glaring at me as Jake started to shake.

"Brax, what the hell is wrong with you, Ariel did this for us, to save me and you have done this to her, who is the bitch you let get under your skin, I swear to god I will kill her and then you. I thought you were better than this Brax" Rose said calmly but her eyes showed pure fury.

"Her name is Anna" Liam said.

"She knows you have a mate Brax, but you obviously didn't make that clear enough to her otherwise she wouldn't have gotten close enough to kiss you" Rose said turning red now trying to hold in her fury.

"Oh that's not the best part Rose, he has feelings for her" Liam said.

That's when Rose lost it.

"You are not good enough for Ariel, she done this for us and you can't fucking wait for her, so much for your fucking bond Brax, you do know she feels everything your feeling not just the kiss, she will know you have feeling for her, if she does come back it will probaly be to kill you and leave again. You have seriously fucked up" Rose shouted as she got closer to me and then she shocked me. She punched me hard into my face and screamed "Get out of my fucking sight, I can't look at you right now".

I left, knowing I have lost everything, my friends, my family and my mate. How stupid could I be, their right its only been a year and couldnt wait, I let someone get close to me when I shouldn't of. I got back to Ariels apartment where I have been staying and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and downed it, I grabbed the next bottle I could find and kept going. I stumbled into our bedroom and fell onto the bed. I let my eyes close but I wasnt asleep long when I felt the bed dip, I opened my eyes, my vision is blurry but I saw Ariel climb onto of me.

"I have missed you so much, I'm sorry Ariel, I love you" I said with a slur.

"Shh, dont talk just relax and let me do all the work" she said.

I was so drunk, I could only see flashes of what was happening every few minutes, but I felt my length slide into her core as she moved up and down teasing me before she built up the pace moving faster and faster til I reach my climax. Something didn't feel right, I didn't feel the sparks and electricity that came with Ariels touch, its was good but not mind blowing like it use to be. I was so tired and out of it at that stage I just closed my eyes as I felt Ariel snuggle in beside me and I fell asleep happy knowing my mate is back in my arms and she forgives me.

I woke up to the worst hangover ever, but my mood rose instantly when I remember last night, Ariel is back, I turned over to look at my beautiful mate, but boil started to rise in my stomach and my heart started to thump as pure panic set in, it wasnt Ariel lying beside me it was Anna. I jumped from the bed so fast my head spun.

"What's wrong baby?" Anna asked with a smirk knowing too well what she has done.

"You is what's wrong, I thought you were Ariel, I even fucking called you Ariel, how the fuck did you get in here?" I shouted.

"The door was opened, I thought you would be happy, you enjoy last night you can't deny that, we can be together now, Ariel would have felt this, she is gone from the picture now, I know you love me Brax, otherwise you wouldn't have let me close to you all this time if you didn't" Anna said.

"Get the hell out now, you fucking tricked me, I have lost everything because of you, stay the fuck away from me, get your shit, you better be gone before I return" I said glaring at her before I shimmered to the underworld.

What the fuck am I going to do now, my thoughts were stopped by the worst aching pain in my heart, I could feel is break completely and shatter, every breath was painful as the feeling of raw fury and betrayal coursed through my body. These weren't my feelings, I am feeling Ariels pain and then it all stopped, it is like our bond just broke, I couldnt feel her anymore. I collapsed to the ground, I know Im never going to see her again, all the time she has been down there, over five years, I have never felt her betray me even through her feeling, all her feeling were towards me, her love grew stronger along with her ache for my touch. I really dont deserve her