Training with the demons

Chapter 20

I woke up wrapped in Brax's arms. I could seriously get used to this. I turned my body so I'm facing him, he looks so innocent lying beside me, I took in every detail of his face. I leaned towards him to kiss his forehead, but I was met by his lips instead.

"Morning beautiful" he said.

"Morning, were you awake the whole time?" I asked smiling.

"Maybe, you will never know" he said with a sexy smirk.

I shook my head and jumped out of the bed and walked towards my wardrobe to look for something to wear for training today. I need something I can move easily in, I'm sure I will have a few demons going full force on me. I grabbed black short shorts that won't budge know matter what moves you make in them, a black tank top, blue sports bra and my hightops. I walked into my bathroom and I got a quick shower. When I got out, I dried myself off and got dressed. Just as Im walking out the door, Brax's stops and gives me a kiss that made my knees weak. I pulled myself together and sat down in front of my mirror and made a fishtail braid down my back. I put a few of my a

towels into my duffle bag. I picked up my phone and texted all the women in my classes and apologized that classes will be cancelled for the week. I walked into the kitchen and took a four bottles of water out and walked back to my room with them putting them into my duffle bag. A few minutes later, Brax walked out in grey tracksuit and and white vest that clung to his body in all the right places. One word came to mind HOT.

He smiled at me, as my eyes lingered on his body,

"You ready to go " he asked.

"Ready as I will ever be" I said smiling.

I walked towards his open arms and closed my eyes as we shimmered to the underworld. I opened my eyes and looked around, its the same as the training room we were in before but a hell of alot bigger. I am shocked to see how many demons there are still left alive. I thought we had decreased their numbers but I was wrong, there must have been double this amount before the guardians started attacking them. The demons just about match the numbers of guardians, the only area Im not sure about numbers lie with the supernaturals. But we also have the werewolves on our side, Liam's pack is the strongest and one of the largest around, even with the elderly and children not fighting, we still have around two hundred wolves fighting with us. I looked around taking in all the new faces. Straight away I noticed none of them are showing any hostility towards me, if anything its the opposite, they have welcoming smiles on all their faces especially one girl, she looks fit to burst with excitement. I made a mental note to ask Brax who she is later. I looked up at Brax and found him smiling with pride on his face, for who I dont know, me or the them, possibly both seen me or them have made no moves to attack each other.

"Okay everyone, you all know Ariel or otherwise known as The Dark Angel and also my other half, she is going to help by seeing how we hold up against a warrior guardian and what improvements, if any need to be made. We only have a few days with her before she trains the wolves, they are her family and they have offered to fight beside us, giving all of us a better chance of winning" He said as everyone applauded.

Brax got training started, I watched from the sideline, taking in everyones level of fighting skills. I have to say I am impressed. The guardians dont even have this level of skill. I finally get to watch Brax in action as he sorts out groups of two to practice fighting each other. When they started I couldn't keep my eyes off Brax, he is exceptional, his moves are clean and precise, each blow he delivers is intended to take down your opponent quickly. He moves with a confidence and ease, which only comes from years of training and knowing exactly what you are capable of.