Will our bond survive

Chapter 27

"I get to take her soul back myself, you are after all the devil, I can hardly take you word that you will returned her soul" I said.

"You are no fool, yes you can take her soul back, but you are to return after that, so you will stay here for a decade?" he asked smirking.

"Yes and in that decade, if you try to seduce, touch or trick me our agreement is terminated through your own fault and you cannot try and claim Rose's soul as I kept my agreement" I said.

"Okay, but if your mate doesn't stay faithful in that decade then I am allowed to pursue you and it will be your choice if you want to stay with me and be my queen" he said with a devious look in his eyes.

"Okay, you have a deal" I said, knowing that Brax will never be unfaithful but if that ever did happen, I think I would choose to stay here, I couldnt go back knowing I have lost him to another.

"Oh and before you go just incase you do try to break our deal once you leave to bring her soul back, I need to bind you to this world, to me, so I can call you straight back here with just a thought" he said.

There really will be no escape, I just have to pray he fucks up sooner than the decade.

"Okay, a deal is a deal" I said.

He walked towards me and held my wrists. I closed my eyes not wanting to see that I have condemned myself to, I could feel the air around me change as I felt an invisible tie to here and to him. I opened my eyes to find two thick black cuff like bracelets on my wrists. But what caught my eye is that my clothes have changed aswell. I looked up at him with disguist clear in my eyes as I glared at him,

"Really, is there an actual need for me to be dressed like this other than for your pleasure" I said.

"Nope, purely for my pleasure, just cause I can't touch doesn't mean I can't look and enjoy the view" he said, practically undressing what little clothing I have on.

I looked down at the black corset top that fits like a second skin, my cleavage is pushed up my chin so I could nearly rest my chin on them, I have tight black satin shorts that match the corset, tights that look like black suspenders and black leather ankle boots. The only decent thing is my black like cape, the hood is up and the sleeves are short but it falls to the floor with an opening at the back for my wings. I turned away from him disgusted, this better not be the clothes I get stuck in for the next decade, mabey these outfits could be a good thing, he might try to seduce and I can leave them. I turned to face a giggling Rose,

"You look beautiful Ariel, really, just showing more flesh than usual" she said.

"Then why are you laughing" I asked raising my eyebrow at her.

"Because every man here jaws are literally on the floor and you haven't even noticed, you will definitely need to keep your sword with you, you swear they haven't seen a woman in years" she said. I looked around and finally saw what she is laughing about. Every man down here is looking at me like I am their last meal.

"Okay, I think its time to get you out of here" I said.

"Ariel, I want to thank you for coming to bring me back, you have no idea what this means to me, words aren't enough, I thought my life was over and you have given it back to me at the sacrifice of your own happiness, because of me you won't get to be with Brax for another ten years, it hasn't been long since you two met either and I taking that away from you" she said, heartbroken.

"Rose, I would rather spend a decade here knowing you are alive and happy with Jake, instead of seeing my best friend be broken for the rest of his life, you are family now and we look after family, I will have eternity with Brax, a decade will be nothing, just look after him for me and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" I said.