Chapter 1

(Ella's p.o.v )

Hey there my names Ella and I live with 9 Boys ( The Sidemen + both Cal's) in a huge house in the middle of the country side. most girls would think of it as living hell living with 9 boys and only one girl in the house but its actually great for me because these 9 boys are like my brothers and we all stick together most of the time unless some of us have a fall out and that's why its a good idea to mix a girl in with 9 boys in a house because most of the time I sort all there problems out and know how to solve them so that we all are one big family again because that's what I class these 9 boys as my big family because I was abandoned by my actually family a few years ago but I don't really want to talk about that now because it might cause me to get upset.

This time last year I became the first side-woman and all the boys were really happy when they found out that JJ finally let me be part of there family. I was woken up to Harry,Ethan,Simon and Josh opening my door and singing Happy Birthday (sidemen addition) to me because it was the one year anniversary of me joining the sidemen. I got out of bed and threw on my maroon sidemen jumper and then the boys put a blind fold over my eyes and lead me down the stairs where JJ was stood in the kitchen ( I know this because i could hear him laughing at the other boys and then they took the blind fold off me and he was stood there with Breakfast made ( Full English and also some Pancakes) and there were little neatly wrapped presents on the floor leading to the front door but we all sat down and ate Breakfast together. when we had finished Josh and JJ went outside and i got ordered by Harry,Ethan and Simon to go and get ready because were going out for the day so i went upstairs and put on some blue high wasted shorts a plain white top and a baby pink cardigan with an all white pair of Adidas super stars

 when we had finished Josh and JJ went outside and i got ordered by Harry,Ethan and Simon to go and get ready because were going out for the day so i went upstairs and put on some blue high wasted shorts a plain white top and a baby pink cardigan ...

I came down the stairs in my outfit and Harry,Ethan and Simon just looked at me like i was a person that they have never seen before then they told me to open the presents that lead up to the door. When i got to the door I had a pair of leather gloves in my hand, a remote control and my last present was £100. I thanked all the boys and then i tried to open the front door but Harry stopped me and told me that we had to wait inside until Josh and JJ get back so I agreed. One moment later Simon got a phone call and left the kitchen where Me,Harry and Ethan were sat.He then came back into the kitchen and put the blindfold back onto me and they all lead me somewhere and i got told to open my hand and hold it out and not to put it back together until they took the blindfold of me.So i agreed then I heard one of the boys whistle ( I think it was Harry as he whistles a lot) then I heard a noise going over the stones in our front garden then Harry took the blind fold of me I kept my eyes closed until they all shouted SURPRISE!!! and then I opened them looked down into my hand and saw a set of Audi Car Keys i said thanks to everyone and then they all told me to turn around and then I saw it !! The Audi R8 in matte black with black interior.

So i agreed then I heard one of the boys whistle ( I think it was Harry as he whistles a lot) then I heard a noise going over the stones in our front garden then Harry took the blind fold of me I kept my eyes closed until they all shouted SURPRISE...

"OMG guys is this for ME !!" " How did you know ?? " they all looked over at Harry and i gave him a smile then they all ran over to me and gave me a big group hug and told me that it was my surprise for spending a year with them all and helping them through everything i gave them all a big hug back each and then out came both Cal's that had been asleep while this was happening and i gave them a hug each also. Then JJ shouted " Come on guys its THORPE PARK TIME !!" we all got really excited.

That's the end of Chapter 1 I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it and Chapter 2 should be up in a day or two and once I get into writing these chapters there might be a few days where I upload everyday but because I have only just started doing this I might need a bit of time to get into the uploading schedule.