Chapter 8

(Ella's p.o.v)

I let Harry choose what I wore for this meal that we were going to and he chose my white and blue dress with white lace on the top

 and my cream coloured louboutin's and then I got changed into that outfit he chose and then went downstairs and Harry put my necklace on around my neck for me and then give me the biggest kiss ever and I loved it I always felt really safe when wi...

and my cream coloured louboutin's and then I got changed into that outfit he chose and then went downstairs and Harry put my necklace on around my neck for me and then give me the biggest kiss ever and I loved it I always felt really safe when with Harry because I knew that he would protect me. We went outside to the cars and I didn't see Harry's he apologised to me and told me that his car was getting wrapped so he would have to drive my car to the restaurant but it wasn't in London so it would be okay. I looked at me Harry and he just give me the biggest smile. We got into my car Harry drove because I couldn't drive in heals yet 😂 but it was the best feeling Harry driving my car because it reminded me about going to the hotel and that's when I realised that me and Harry Lewis were meant to be together and I really don't know what I would do without him because sometimes he just understands me. We were going down a lot of narrow roads and then I realised that me and Harry were going to the AIRPORT ?? I looked at Harry and he just tired to face me and said "what your not scared of flying are you ??". I looked at him back with the biggest smile on my face and asked him why we were going to the Airport ! And he just told me to wait and see because it was a surprise. At this point I realised we were going on holiday together and that Harry had been planning this for a while because usually Harry is the person that's really worried going to airports without the guys ( JJ Simon Ethan and the others ) but in the car he was a completely different person he wasn't even shaking or anything like usual when he has to go on a plane on his own or with one other person Harry feels a lot more secure when he is with his guys to help him when he gets scared or gets ill. We got to the airport and Harry parked the car in the airport and he got 2 cases out of the boot I was just played my along with him going on his own to wherever he was going so I said to him " Harry don't you think that you've over packed a bit 😂 " . He looked at me and took my hand and we went into the airport together Harry had to ask JJ to come and pick the car up with someone that could drive his car and JJ sounding really sober told Harry that he would sort it and Harry said " thanks man love you " and JJ replied back " love you to man and good luck !! " . Harry put the phone down and I asked him what JJ meant by good luck and he told me that he was just wishing him look for the flight. Harry went over to the desk and booked us in for our flights because he didn't want me to know where we were going till last minute. We booked in and then went shopping and their was a Victoria secret in the airport so I went in looking for clothes that were really cute because I didn't know what Harry packed in my suit case at all and then I got a few items and some pj's and some body spray because I don't even know if Harry has packed any perfume or anything for me. I got out of the shop and there was Harry out of his suit and in some new clothes and he handed me a super-dry bag and told me to go get changed because we were going to be at the airport for a while so he didn't want me to be uncomfortable so I went into the toilets and got changed in the bag was a pair of jogging bottoms and then a super-dry top and Harry's blue jumper but then there was also a super-dry jumper in it so I put in the super-dry jumper and wrapped Harry's jumper around me because I wanted my super-dry jacket to smell like him so that if I was ever upset and Harry was back home in Guernsey then I would just put on my super-dry jumper on and I would feel Harry around me. Their was an announcement on the Airport radio that said all passengers traveling on the 541 to Guernsey please make their way to gateway 12 and Harry just turned round and looked at me and said " you ready Ella 💙 "