Chapter 2

(Harry's p.o.v )

Me and all the boys chipped some money together to get Ella a present for helping us , sorting out all our problems and sticking with us through everything. So to thank her we all put some money together to get her her dream car of an Audi R8 (matte black of course with black interior). Me, Simon and Ethan all got up really early to go downstairs and pick the car up and we woke JJ and Josh up to make Ella a really nice breakfast while they went to go and pick the car up for her. They got back and JJ and Josh had made a great job of making breakfast but then they were stood in the kitchen having an argument with each other and we told them that if they wake Ella up and ruin the surprise then they would pay. Me, Ethan and Simon went upstairs to wake up Ella. We walked into her room it smelt like hairspray and perfume (Harry loved Ella's perfume).Harry walked in first while the others were trying to wake up the Cal's but then they came in after a failed attempt of waking them up but we all started singing Happy Birthday ( Sidemen addition ) to Ella and she woke up straight away looking around at us and then we made her put on some clothes and then we blind folded her to walk down the stairs so she would be as surprised as we were when JJ offered to make breakfast and did not set anything on fire.Then we all sat down and ate breakfast together I was sat opposite Ella she was in her maroon Sidemen jumper that I gave her the other day while we were out because she said she was cold. She looked amazing in it.We had finished breakfast and JJ and Josh went round the corner to bring the car round the front so that we could surprise Ella with it.Me,Simon and Ethan told her to go upstairs and get changed because we were going to be going out all day to Thorpe Park but at that point Ella did not know where we were going.She was up there for about 20 minutes and we were texting Josh and JJ to tell them to go to the garage and get some petrol in the car so that Ella could drive to Thorpe Park if she wanted to. Ella came back downstairs in light blue high wasted shorts a plain white top and a baby pink cardigan and she came into the kitchen.I really wanted to tell her how pretty she looked but I was scared to in-front of the others so I just looked at her when she came into the kitchen.I think she got a bit scared of us.She tried to open the door and go outside but I told her that she couldn't because we had to wait for JJ and Josh to come back from the garage (getting petrol for Ella's car) so she came back inside and we sat in the kitchen chatting about what she enjoyed most in being with us for a year and then Simon's phone rang and it was JJ and Josh so we told Ella to open the presents up to the door and then wait for us at the door before she went out. Ella got to the door after opening her presents and we put the blindfold back on her so it wouldn't ruin the surprise. We opened the door and I whistled for Josh and JJ to bring the car round the back then we give Ella the keys when we got outside and we took the blind fold off her.When we took the blindfold off Ella just looked down into the hand where the keys were and smiled then we all told her to turn around and her face lit up as she seen her new car she asked us how we knew that she wanted that car and all the boys turned round and looked at me. Then Ella gave me a big smile and we all went over and give her a big group hug then JJ turned round and shouted "Come On Guys its THORPE PARK TIME !!!" we all turned round and looked at Ella she had the biggest smile on her face because we all knew that Thorpe Park is Ella's best theme park so she was so happy that we were going for a full day and staying at the park after hours then staying at the best hotel after we had finished at the park.Me and Ella went in Ella's car because she decided that she wanted to drive but she didn't want a load of people in the car with her so then Josh and Ethan went in JJ's car with JJ and Simon went on his own as well as the two cal,s because they all went to pick up there girlfriends.Me and Ella were all ready to set off by this time it was about 1:30 so we went to McDonald's as a group except for the two cal's because they went to pick up their girlfriends.Then we set off for Thorpe Park.

That's the end of Chapter 2 I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it and Chapter 3 should be up in a day or two hope you all enjoyed