Chapter 14

(Simon's p.o.v)

Me and Ethan left Harry and Ella and I went shopping and Ethan said that he had to go back to the hotel so I told him that once I  had got back to the hotel I would come down and see him and JJ. I went into the shopping center and I saw the Nike shop so I went in looking for a new pair of shoes. I was sat down looking for shoes then this girl came over to me and asked if she could sit on the end of the seat and I said " Yeah of course you can" . She turned looked at me and said " Hey I know your face from somewhere". I thought " O god, please no ". She said that she saw me on the plane and was going to come and talk to me because she thought I was amazing but then when she came to look for me she couldn't find me. I explained that I got put into the business class because Harry was in their and we paid for a seat upgrade and that's probably why she couldn't find me. We sat in the shoe shop and chatted for a while and then she asked me what I was getting up to in Guernsey so I explained the situation about Harry and Ella and then she asked me when we left and I said "tomorrow afternoon" and she said "Omg same maybe we could meet up at the airport". We swapped numbers then I got my new shoes ( A camo pair of Roshe Runs). Then I walked back to the hotel after I had finished the shopping that I wanted to get and I was just about to go into the hotel and Ethan phoned me so I answered before I got into the hotel and he was asking me where I was and things and then I saw that I had a text from Lauren ( the girl from the Nike shop )

Lauren ❤️😍🌍👑 : Hey Simon its Lauren ❤️xx -L

Simon 💙👌🏼 : Hey Lauren x -S

I got into the hotel and dropped my shopping off into my room I asked Ethan if JJ and everyone were up and he said no so I told him to come to my room instead so that we didn't have to wake them up.

Lauren ❤️😍🌍👑 : We should add each other on snapchat ❤️xx -L

Simon 💙👌🏼 : Yeah that's a great idea whats your name and I will add u now ? xx -S

Lauren ❤️😍🌍👑 : Its Laurenlouisex ❤️xx -L

Simon 💙👌🏼 : Okay I will add you now my names wedgemansimon 😂😂 ❤️xx -S

(The names are what they are saved on each other's phone)

Ethan came bursting into the room and I was smiling so much and then he came over and sat with me and asked me what was up because I was a lot happier than normal and the last time he saw me like this was the first day that I met my Ex so it must have something to do with a girl. I told Ethan about what happened with Lauren and I also told him that I think I have like a major crush on Lauren and I think that's why I am so happy. Me and Lauren are texting all night then I got a random Face-Time call so I answered it and it was Lauren and she was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend to be with me but he didn't take it well and he started to kick off with her and was saying that he was gonna come and find me. I told her to calm down and asked her where she was. She said that she was at a hotel and her Ex had just gone out because he was so angry. Ethan and Me were so worried for Lauren so we told her to go out of the hotel and book a taxi to our hotel and then bring all her stuff with her if she wanted and her passport and ticket for the plane tomorrow and she could stay in my room with me and we would book for her to get a ticket upgrade so that she didn't have to see her Ex on the flight she started to cry more and then she started to frantically pack her stuff up in her case. About half a hour later I heard a knock at my bedroom door thinking it was Lauren i was doing my hair and stuff before I opened the door but it was just Harry and Ella back from Harry's parents and for some reason Harry smelt like egg then he explained that he lost a challenge in his own video and that Him and Ella were going to go out for dinner if we wanted to join which was good because Me and Ethan had not eaten. I then explained the situation to Harry and Ella and they were really accepting and said " Hey why don't we all go out together and get something to eat " we all agreed and then Lauren arrived at the room and I told that she could get changed into something really nice or if she didn't have anything she thought was going to be appropriate we could go down to Harry and Ella's room together because Ella said that Lauren could borrow some of her clothes if she wanted because she had loads anyway and they are both probably the same size. She agreed to come down to Harry and Ella's room because she just had Jeans and Joggers in her case because she dint expect to be going out for a really nice meal in this holiday. We got to the room and Ella opened the door and she looked so excited to see Lauren and I think Lauren was Excited to see Ella. They both ran over to Ella's suitcase and picked out each others outfits. Ella chose a really nice white and gold dress that had an amazing gold bow on the back of it and of course Lauren looked amazing in it she also had a Black pair of Louboutin's and Ella had a cream lace dress on with a Cream pair of Louboutin's and they both looked amazing as Me and Harry agreed. We went out to a really fancy restaurant because it was Harry and Ella's first time being away from everyone they thought so they brought really nice clothes with them and Me and Ethan just put on the smartest clothes that we could find and then joined up with Harry, Ella and Lauren at the front of the hotel and as I saw Lauren my heart sank. She looked so beautiful. Ella and Lauren were getting on really well and I think that if I ask Ella if she would be okay if Lauren moved into the house with us she would be so happy. I had asked all the others and they said yeah that's fine but we cant have anymore members of the sidemen but yeah she could come with us places and she could live in the house with us but when we do videos for the sidemen channel she cant be involved unless it is with girlfriends. I agreed of course. We booked a taxi and set off for the restaurant.Lauren and I sat with Harry and Ella ( Ethan decided he didn't want to come with us ) we had a really nice meal and then Lauren and Ella went over to the bar and Harry came over to me and told me that he thinks his and Ella's relationship is going really well and we just sat and talked about the girls and they kept looking over at us and we would just smile and wave at them. They came back over and then we finished the meal and headed back to the hotel where we had to pack when we got back and then head straight back out because we had to set off for the airport at 5 in the morning and it was about 11 now. Me Lauren Ella and Harry got back to the hotel and Lauren's stuff was already packed because she had just come to the hotel so she stayed with Ella and Me and Harry went to pack my case together so that the girls could have some alone time.We finished my case and went back to Harry and Ella's room where the girls were sat on the bed listening to music because Ella and Lauren had packed both Ella's and Harry's suitcase. Harry went over to them and give Ella a big kiss and said " Thanks for doing that for me babe and thanks Lauren for helping her " .