Chapter 3

(Ella's p.o.v )

I was sat in my car waiting for Harry because he was traveling to Thorpe Park together because I only wanted one person in the car with me while we were traveling there. We stopped off at McDonalds on the way there because it was about half one by the time we set off from home so we just went to the closest place to home because we were all starving because we had only eaten breakfast that JJ and Josh made us. We got into the MacDonald's and ordered while the others got out of their cars and came into the building. Me and Harry found a table for us all to sit at while we ate then we finished eating Me and Harry got back into My new car and set off to Thorpe Park. We got back into my car and Harry asked me if he could ask me a question and I said yeah of course he turned round looked at me in the eyes and just looked at me smiled and kissed me. I felt so good inside because this is what I have always wanted. Harry kissed me!! I looked back at him and give him a kiss back then we realised that both Cal's with their girlfriends were in front of us and JJ with Josh and Ethan were in the car behind us and they all saw that me and Harry kissed except Simon who was behind us and they could see everything that we were doing. While I had my hand on the gear stick I felt a hand intertwine with mine then I realised. HARRY LIKES ME! We got out of my car at Thorpe Park and everyone came running over to us because they knew that something was going to happen between Me and Harry one day because apparently he has liked me from the first day he seen me Josh told Me while we were walking round the park. Harry and I went on Tidal Wave then because we had already been soaked we went on the Storm Surge and then the Rumba Rapids and by the end of the rides we were soaked but we didn't really care because it was warm outside so we knew that we would dry quickly so while we were drying off we went and got a drink and just sat and waited for the others which were queuing for their first ever ride on the Nemesis Inferno because last time they all came together it was closed but what they don't know is that Harry and Me spent the day here together before so we had both been on it together and we both did not want to ruin the memory so after we had dried off and finished our drinks we went on X and Vortex then JJ phoned Harry and told them that they had just got off the ride and that they wanted to meet up again with us so we found where they were and at this point all the people were leaving the park so I thought that it was time to go but then Ethan said that we were staying after the park closed because it was a special occasion they all paid for us to stay in the park after it had closed and I ran over to JJ and give him a big hug ( it was probably his idea to stay at the park till after dark and he probably made them all pay to stay as well ) then I went round all the others and gave them hugs as well ( even Charlotte and Liv because they were also going to become a part of the sidemen family ) the only person I didn't hug was Harry who I just went over to and whispered to him " Il save yours for later shall I" then he gave me a hug.

Sorry for such a long Chapter guys I got a bit carried away with writing 😂. I think I have got into uploading everyday maybe even twice a day because that's what happened today because I'm just getting so into writing the story it's just so fun. Don't forget to vote on this story so it can be made more public and more people can find it.