Chapter 16

(Harry's P.O.V)
I walk out of the hotel room with my fingers wrapped around Ella's. I open the door for her and we walk out of the room seeing the rest of the boys and Lauren at the end of the corridor. I walk with Ella to the end of the corridor and join the others. We all get in the lift and headed downstairs. Ella leans her head on my shoulder while were in the lift and I turn my head and kiss her hair. She looks up at me and smiles. We get to the bottom of the lift and the Taxi is outside waiting for us all. We all put our cases in the boot and jump in. I sit in the back with Ella on my right and Simon with Lauren on my left. The taxi set off and we were all really excited to be going home. Ella wrapped her arms around me and we cuddled the whole way to the airport as I was trying to keep her awake because I could tell that she was tired by her face.

*About 20 Minutes Later*

We all got to the airport and got out of the taxi. Me and the boys got the cases out of the boot while Lauren and Ella paid the taxi man. We got all of the cases from out of the boot and then Me and Simon waited for Ella and Lauren. They both came from the front of the taxi and grabbed their cases. Lauren went in front with Simon and Me and Ella followed behind everyone. We all checked in our bags and got out first class tickets. I could see that Ella was tired she was hugging into my arm and she couldn't keep her eyes open. Lauren was exactly the same cuddling into Simon. We couldn't blame them though because they had a very busy day today. We all got through security and then went up to the First Class lounge and Ella's eyes lit up when she saw all of the shops in the airport. I started to laugh and she looked at me with a confused face. I hug her and say " I like how your all tired and then when you see shops it brings the life and energy bac into you " while laughing. She looks at me with a huge smile on her face. She says " Do I have some time to do a little shopping trip with Lauren before we have to go ?". I look at her and say " Princess a little shopping trip for you usually ends in you having to carry about 10 bags plus your hand luggage" while laughing. She looks back up at me " I promise I wont buy loads baby I just want to go and have a look" she says while she has a huge cute smile on her face. I look at her and kiss her " of course you can baby come back with as much as you want I was only joking". We get up to the lounge and Ella and Lauren drop their bags and go back down to the shops together. I remember that I didn't get Ella anything while we were in Guernsey so I go over to Simon and whisper " Yo bro come with me down to the shops I forgot to pick up something for Ella". He gets up and puts down his bag " Okay I might grab something for Lauren while we are down there". I smile and nod. We go down to the shops and see Michael Kors so we go inside and see two perfect bags for the girls. We both make sure that they are in a different shop and then go over and look at these.

 We both make sure that they are in a different shop and then go over and look at these

I look at the brown one for Ella as I know she has enough black bags and then Simon looks at the same bag but in black for Lauren as he doesn't know which colour she would like best

I look at the brown one for Ella as I know she has enough black bags and then Simon looks at the same bag but in black for Lauren as he doesn't know which colour she would like best. Then we go over to the checkout bus as we are going over there we see the jewellery stand and we have a look at the jewellery. We both spot this for the girls and luckily enough their was only two of them left.

 We both spot this for the girls and luckily enough their was only two of them left

We got them both and went over to the cash desk to pay for them both. We left the shop and then as we got back on the escalator to go upstairs we saw the girls go into the shop so we were lucky that it didn't take us long to choose a bag. Me and Simon went back up to the lounge and got ourselves a drink and sat with the other boys and started to chill out.

*About 5 minutes later*

All the boys were sat together waiting for the girls to come back up to the lounge. We were sat with out back towards the door and then two seconds later I feel a pair of sort hands wrap around my neck. " hello missy how was your shopping trip" I say and then kiss her hands. She comes round and sits on my knee and says " not very successful really didn't see anything that I really needed. I see a bag in her hand and look at her " Okay well what's that little one". She looked at me and said " that is a surprise" with a huge smile on her face. I smile at her and then our flight gets called and we all get up and Me and Simon pick up our shopping bags and I walk hand in hand with Ella to out gate. All of the others were with us and we were all really excited to be going home. We all walked down to the gate together and get out our tickets ready to get on. We all get through and we are showed our seats. I sat in the booth next to Ella and Lauren and Simon sat opposite us with the rest of the other boys at the side of us. I had a feeling that this flight was going to be one of the best I had ever been on.