Chapter 10

(Harry's p.o.v)
I came out of the airport bathroom after getting changed into my comfy clothes and out of my suit. I got outside and I couldn't see Ella anywhere so I just waited outside the toilets for her because I know what she would have text if she was going anywhere else I got a message from the group chat with all the others saying good luck I'm sure Ella will enjoy meeting your parents and we will come and pick Ella's car up from the airport tomorrow morning and then Simon phoned me and told me that he will come and pick me and Ella up from the airport when we get back I just needed to let him know when we landed because our house is only 5 minutes away from the airport then I seen Ella come out of the bathroom and waved her over and I said thanks Simon man see you when we get back and he said its okay Harry and good luck and then he ended the call. I put back in the group chat thanks boys gonna miss u all see you when we get back. I then put my phone onto flight mode and the announcement went off and said anyone traveling to Guernsey go to gate 21 because your flight is boarding. I turned round and looked at Ella and she looked so beautiful I said. " You ready Ella " and she gripped hold of my hand because she knows that when I ask people if they are ready it means that I'm nervous and only Ella notices it because she is the only one that pays attention. We went to gate 21 and said under my breath " come on Harry you can do this " and Ella just looked at me because she thought that I was talking to her but I just smiled back at her and she held onto my hand while we were getting onto the plane and things then Ella was about to walk into the normal part of the aeroplane and I asked her where she was going and she said she was going to get her seat and i turned her around to the business class / first class part and said " well your going to the wrong place then because we're sat in here" as I opened the curtain and she saw that we were the only two in there and we sat in the middle of the plane in our little pods next to each other and then we heard a sound that sounded like the rest of the sidemen and I looked at Ella and we both got up and checked through the curtain and it was them !! Ethan,Simon, JJ, Tobi , Vikk and Josh then seen us and came through to the business class and sat with me and Ella they said that they know Harry gets a bit funny on flights so they came to stay with them and that cal and cal were just taking Ella's car home now and that they promised that they won't wreck it. The plane took off and Me and Ella held hands because I could see that she was scared when the plane was about to take off so I held her hand and comforted her because that's what boyfriends do ( it's so weird calling Ella my girlfriend because I have been waiting for this moment ever since Ella joined the sidemen and we had that party for her.

( skip the time on the plane )

We got off the plane in Guernsey airport and it was half 6 so me and Ella decided to go and see my parents tomorrow and then we all went out for dinner as a family to Nando's and then we decided to go back to the hotel that we were all staying in and just chill in the bar for a bit then it got to about half 11 and Ella got a bit tired so we went up to our room and Ella went into the bathroom to get changed and she came out in some Victoria secret pj's and I said " I don't remember buying u them babe " she told me that she had bought them in the airport along with some new body mist but what Ella didn't know was that I had got her one of her old fave perfumes that she used to love but you can't buy it anymore but I found a bottle in selfridges and Ella doesn't know yet so I told her that I had got her new clothes. She toured round looked at me and said " Harry are you being serious" I told her that she had to wait in the room while I went to Simons room to pick up her "new" suitcase and Ella didn't understand. I got to Simons room and he give me a spare key for his room just in case I wanted to have a chill with him and the boys. I opened the door and I saw Ella's mint green suitcase with the New York outline in rose gold because I know they are her fave colours and I know that she is in love with anything that has anything to do with New York I also took out my suit case and I could hear Simon in the shower so I shouted " thanks for doing this Simon man see you later " he shouted back " no problem Harold see you in a bit will text u when to come down " . I went back to the room and Ella was sat on the bed in her pj's and she looked amazing she had her headphones in and was editing her videos before going to my parents tomorrow and it was a video where me and Ella announced that we were actually together so that was really exciting.