Chapter 4

(Ella's p.o.v)

We all wanted to go on the saw ride so we got in line and the man let us on i sat in between Harry and Josh. The ride set off and i was fine until I seen the drop that you have to go down and the SAW at the end of it and I wanted to get off right away. I looked at Harry and he looked fine but then he saw that I was scared and he held his hand back for me to hold and I closed my eyes and squeezed Harry's hand because I was that scared. We got off the ride and I felt so stupid because when I had opened my eyes it was so fun and i really enjoyed it but i wouldn't want to go on it again I was that terrified that I couldn't even listen to the people that had also paid to stay behind on it because I thought it was that scary. We finished up by going on X again because all the others wanted to go on it and me and Harry enjoyed it that much that we were willing to go on it again with the others after we had got off the ride it was about half nine and we still had to drive to the hotel the car arrangements were the same as before but Harry offered to drive my car because he could see how tired I was. I got a phone call from Cal asking if Liv and Charlotte could come in my room with me I told him that they could ( of course ) and that if they get there before me to let me know what room number we were so that they did not have to wait for me when they got there. Harry turned the corner into the hotel car park it was called The Bridge Hotel and it looked really nice from outside. We got out of the car and harry helped me get my bag from out of the boot and then we were just about to walk into the hotel and we heard JJ's car so we thought that we would wait for them and the other four ( both cal's and both their girlfriends ) and they turned up a minute after JJ and everyone else. We all got booked into our rooms and went up to find them Harry came with me to find my room because both the other girl's had gone and chilled in Cal's and Harry's room so i just went up with Harry to find my room and drop my stuff off and then i got changed into my pj's and chilled on my bed as Harry had gone to find his room. I realized that the hotel TV had all the episode's of PLL ( pretty little liars) on so I sat on my bed and watched that until I heard a knock on the door I shouted " ITS OPEN" and I heard Harry's Guernsey accent asking me where I was as I had the lights turned off in the room because i was watching PLL ( it makes it more scary) and my black sidemen top on with the white writing and my black bed shorts. Then Harry turned the light on and I pretended to be like Dracula and cover my eyes when he turned it on and he was in his blue sidemen top on with the white writing and his maroon sidemen jumper around his waist because he had no trousers on i asked him what he was doing in my room and he said that the girls were staying in with the two Cal's so he didn't want me staying in a hotel room on my own so he thought he would come and share with me. I told him that it was so sweet of him but he didn't have to because i didn't mind saying on my own but then he said that he wast going back there and that she still owed him from earlier anyway so he came over to me sat on my bed laid down and watched some episodes of PLL with me then I kissed Harry and fell asleep on his chest and he whispered in my ear " Night gorgeous , love you !" I lifted my head from Harry's chest and he just told me that what he just said was all true and he wasn't going to take any of it back and that he loved spending time with just me today and i told him that he made my day and he just blushed and smiled at me and i told him that I loved him to then i rested my head back on his chest and fell straight to sleep because I was really tired from the park and it didn't help that Harry was playing with my long hair while my head was on his chest and his hand the wrapped into mine again.