Chapter 15

(Ella's P.O.V)
I started to pack up my suitcase while me and Lauren were talking about how she and Simon had got together. We were just having a really nice talk about everything. I finished packing my case and she got up and helped me. "Aw thanks Lauren you didn't have to help me" I said. She looked at me and smiles " it's okay after everything you have done tonight I owe it to you to help you pack a suitcase". I smiled at her and grabbed Harry's suitcase. "Now this is the hard part we've only been here one night and his stuff is everywhere" I say while laughing. She looks back and laughs with me and starts to get all of Harry's stuff together. We pack both cases and then flop out on the bed together still laughing I put on some music. We lay together and chat about how fun it's gonna be together and then the boys come into the room. They look really happy and so do we. Harry notices that I have packed booth mine and his suitcase and he comes over to me on the bed and kisses me while saying " Thanks for doing that for me babe and thanks for helping Lauren" he says with a huge smile on his face. Lauren got up and went over to Simon and they sat together on the other bed and Harry sat next to me and put his arm around me. He whispered in my ear "so how did you find today then my little princess ?". I smiled widely as nobody had ever called me that before and whispered back into his ear " It was great I really think that me and your family got on what do you think ?". He looked at me and whispered " I think they loved you nearly as much as me baby". After that comment I just smiled and layer my head down on Harry's chest smiling at
him. He looked down and was smiling at me. Lauren and Simon stood up and Simon said in quite a loud voice " okay this is getting weird we will see you two tomorrow " while laughing. I stood up and hugged them both " yeah see you both in a couple of hours ". I then went back and Harry got up and hugged them both as well. Lauren was smiling at me " I will be back in a second to return your dress and heels El thanks so much for lending me them". I sat up a little and looked at her " it's no problem Lauren sisters need to look out for each other ". I look over to her and it looks like she's gonna cry so I get up and go back over to hug her " Hey don't be silly now it's okay". I can see Harry and Simon looking at us out of the corner of my eye and I make hand movements for them to go out to Simons room and mouth " we will be down in a second". They open the door and go and I let go of Lauren " So what's wrong". She looks up at me with blood shot eyes but she is still smiling " that's the first time someone has ever called me their sister and it just got to me because your the kind of person I have been waiting for to look out for me like I know you can do because that is all you have done tonight El". I hug her again and rub her back " it's okay that's what I'm here for". I let her go and we go down to hers and Simons room together and knock on the door. The boys open the door and I go in with Lauren. Simon comes up to her and hugs her and Harry comes to me and picks me up and we go back to our room. I hold my arms round Harry's neck so that I don't fall and fall onto my back. We get back to our room and he opens the door and takes me over to the bed and just's lets go of me and I take my arms from his neck and fall onto the bed. I get the clothes that I had left out of my case to travel home in and go into the bathroom and put them on. It was some khaki green tracksuit bottoms with a cropped jumper that matched the bottoms that was one of the things that Harry had got me for a present. I walked back out into the room and Harry just looked at me for a while and then came out with " number one that fits you perfectly and number two why does everything you wear look so hot". I laugh and go over to him and kiss him " number one well it should fit perfect as you got it for me and number two not everything looks amazing on me I'm not like my amazing boyfriend". He smiles at me and kisses me. I sit on the bed next to him and lay back but then he taps me "hey missy don't be trying to go to sleep we gotta leave in about 5 minutes we are going home".   I smile and then kiss him multiple times . He smiles and kisses me back and then we hear a knock at the door and its the others telling us its time to go. I get up off Harry and grab my case with one hand and hold my hand out for Harry and we interlock fingers as we are walking out of the room. At this moment in time this was the happiest I had ever been and nothing was going to change that. For now ??