Chapter 13

(Harry's p.o.v)

Today was the day that I was taking Ella to meet my family ( Josh, Rosie and My Parents ) and i got up to a message off Simon saying that he wanted to film today before Me and Ella went to my parents and I was going to be their all day so i told him that he would either have to come down now and film or we would have to film when we got back home because this was our last full day here and he text me back saying "okay then omw be about 2 minutes " . Ella was still asleep so Me and Simon decided to film out on the balcony and then when we had finished we went back inside the room and then we sat on the chairs in the living room and Simon edited some videos and I helped him about 2 minutes after we came back inside Ella woke up and we just looked at her and said " Morning beautiful have a good nights sleep " Ella got out of bed and came over and gave me a kiss while Simon was sat their pulling faces at us because we were being all romantic. I told Ella that we were going out for breakfast just Me, Her, Simon and Ethan because JJ and the others were still asleep and Vik had already been for breakfast because he was up early. Ella went into the bathroom and got dressed into a really nice pair of black jeans with rips in the knees and a burgundy crop top with long sleeves and I told her that my parents are defo gonna love her as much as I do and then I was sat in the room with Simon and I got a text.

Ella: What are we celebrating bae ? xx

Harry: Me having the best girlfriend of coarse

Ella: Harry I have said that you don't have to get me expensive gifts to show me that you love me you kiss me enough to show me that

I went over and kissed her then we went downstairs and in the lobby was Ethan sat with his back to us on his own so Ella ran up behind him and give him a hug and shouted " Behzzz" into his ear and Ethan turned round and looked startled. We set off to go get breakfast at Bills. It was really nice and then after we had finished breakfast it was time for Me and Ella to go to my parents house so Ella gave Simon and Ethan a hug bye and then they went of to the shopping place and Me and Ella set off to my parents house. Then while we were waking up to the house I heard a voice that I recognized they said " Harry Lewis ? I haven't seen you in ages man how have you been?" I turned round and it was my Best Friend ( Lewis ) who i had been best friends with for 16 years but I only see him when I come home to Guernsey or when Lewis comes over to London and we meet up. Ella had never met Lewis before but I had told her about him and I had told Lewis about Ella and then he turned round and said " well this must be the lovely Ella " she smiled at him and shook his hand then I hugged him before me and Ella had to go. I told Lewis that I would phone him later and that we could catch up one time when were next here. We carried on walking to my parents house then when we got outside the house so I phoned Josh and told him to get everyone in one room and then come and open the door for Me and Ella and then about 2 minutes later the door opens and their stood Josh and Me and Ella went into the kitchen and then Josh went and let the others out. Rosie came into the kitchen. I thought she was excited to see me because when she saw Me and Ella she screamed and then she ran over to Ella who was not ready for Rosie to come up to her she nearly took Ella out . Then my parents came into the kitchen with Josh and they came over to me and give me a hug. Rosie then let go of Ella after about 5 minutes and she came over and give me a hug and said that she really needed to talk to me so I left Ella and my parents in the kitchen together. Rosie took me into my old bedroom and locked the door. At that moment I was getting a bit scared because Rosie had never done something like this before. She told me that Ella was perfect for me and that we relay should be together and that the whole family are going love her. Me and Rosie walked back into the kitchen and my parents and Ella were hugging and I went into the huddle and told Ella that we were going to film while we were back at the old house and that it was going to involve my parents if that was okay by me and them. They all nodded at me. It was going to be a draft video with Ella and mum on one team and Me and dad on the other and the forfeit is that the losing team gets egged by the winning team. Ella and Mum looked at each other with determined faces and then I said " O yeah Ella by the way we can only help with the control's and choose one player when the parents says so it wont be that easy". I did the intro in the kitchen and explained everything and then we got on with the draft Ella and Mum were going first.