Meet the Tuans pt.2

Mark's Pov

"Welcome home Mary". Could I sound anymore creepy? I closed the door behind me. As I walked towards the living room I couldn't stop staring. I couldn't believe it. Mary, Mary Tsai was actually right in front of me. I know it had been six years since we had last seen each other, but something about her seemed...different. Something about being near her made me feel like my heart was gonna explode. Maybe it was her hair? Maybe it was she had gotten taller? Her style has definitely changed. I don't know why,but seeing her dressed like this is killing me. She was never one to wear crop tops especially one that helped show off her..assets. Her skirt even tho it wasnt to short still caused me to think sinful thoughts. Could she really have grown so much. What the hell is wrong with me?

Mary's Pov

As we walked into the living room I felt like I was home again. Everything was the same as it was six years ago. With the exception of a few family photos. As we entered Mama Tuan gestured for me to sit and yet again I was sitting next to Mark. I was starting to think this was planed. As I sat I noticed how happy Mama Tuan was. Her smile was lighting up the whole room. "So YiHe, how have you been"?

"I've been well" I smiled hoping she couldn't tell my heart was beating out of my chest.

"That's good, I heard you just finished school"

"Yes mam"

"What did you get on for your final grades"

"Mostly A's

"Congratulations Mary"Papa Tuan shook my hand. "You were always on the honor roll"

"Thank you sir".

  Silence engulfed the room. Through the corner of my eye I could see Mark's sisters giggling and staring at us. I was starting to get butterflies. "So Mary. With you being in school this entire time you've been pretty busy huh." Grace broke the silence.

"Umm yea I would say so". She hummed in response.

"So since you've been so busy, I guess you've been to busy for boys also".

"Huh"?

"Grace stop" Tammy playfully smacked her arm

"What I'm just asking." The room fell silent. Everyone's stares were on me. I chuckled like a fool. "I don't think anyone would wanna hear about my love life"

"I would"Joey raised his hand. I swear I was gonna kill this kid.

"I would too" Jackson looked to me doe eyed.

"Well..."

"Well... What" Jackson imitated me causing his group to laugh. Jb was gracious enough to smack him upside the head for me.

"No I don't have a boyfriend". Everyone responded with ah and looked to Mark who was just as uncomfortable as me. Especially since that arm he had behind me slowly slid down back to his side. Causing everyone to snicker, even me.
  The rest of the day went pretty well. Turns out Got7 is pretty big. Their last comeback won number one on a lot of music shows. Jackson was recently on an army show and Bam Bam...well Bam Bam, Bam Bam likes to dab. YoungJae was a sweetheart who could play the piano, Junior loved to read, Yugyeom was a bomb ass dancer and the cutest one. Jb was an amazing B-boy. We talked for what felt like forever. Through glances I saw Mama Tuan smile like her kids just came home from college. I had to admit I was enjoying myself.

My butterflies disappeared I didn't even mind when Tammy asked for a picture of me and mark for old times sake. "Come on guys closer". We scooted closer. Even though I was relaxed I was still nervous.  Especially when it came to Mark. "Come on guys get closer like when you were little". I tried to act casual, but that was all thrown out the window when Mark put his arm around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I looked at him as if he had lost his mind. "Good, but Mary look at the camera this time okay"

"Oh Yea" I said as Grace got ready to snap another photo.

"Meet me outside after Dinner. We need to talk."His cool breath whispered in my ear. My eyes widened in shock. It was the most he said to me all this time,.I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to jump him. "One...two..three Cheese.

Just when I think I'm out...he pulls me back in.