Eating up Your bull S**t Pt 2

After fifteen minutes of earth shattering silence we were here. Mark leaned forward to check the address. I could tell he was confused especially since the last time we saw each other I was living with my parents. We entered the building while being greeted by the door man with a warm smile. His expression became lost when he saw Mark behind me. I prayed he didn't think Mark and me we're gonna do anything nasty. Taking the elevator to the fifteenth floor we got off and arrived at my door.

 I opened the door and was greeted to my tiny yorkshire terrier MoJo jumping on my legs. She noticed Mark and after some detailed sniffing began to jump on his legs. Mark took that as a que and scratched her behind the ears. I put my bag on the table and turned on the tv. This way he couldnt bug me as I got dressed. I headed to my room and stripped down as I danced to Got7's A. Yugyeom was right it was a catchy song. As I pulled out clothes from my closet I didn't notice Mark standing in my door way. "Mary, where's your bathroom". My head shot up as I stood there hunched over with just my underwear. I could see his shocked expression through my mirror. Neither of us said a word. He just slowly backed out of the room closing the door behind him. 

I ran to my door and locked it. I put my hands in my face and screamed. Why was god testing me today.  I took a deep breath and continued getting ready. I stuffed about four days worth of clothes,accessories and electronics in an overnight bag. I was all ready to go I just needed to pick an outfit for tonight. I rummaged through my closet until I found one of my favorites.

 I rummaged through my closet until I found one of my favorites

 I got dressed redid my make up and was on my way. I stepped out the door to be met with a shocked glare. "Okay, What is it" I turned around to meet his gaze. He shook his head in response. I know Mark didn't like to talk much, but he was being ridiculous. I shot him an annoyed gaze.

"Mary it's nothing".He avoided my gaze "Let's just go" He grabbed my bag off the couch.

"No" I crossed my arms 

"What"

"I said no. you wanna talk, let's talk"

"Yes in private"

"Well were in private now"

"What if your Mom comes back"

"I live by myself. So talk little cock". I smirked. He huffed in annoyance and rested on the back of the couch. "Fine Its just you-changed"

"Oh really"I cocked an eyebrow. 

"Yea when I left you were shy and conservative. You barely showed any skin and now-"

"I do"?I asked sarcastically.

"Yes and it bothers me."

"Wow it's called growing up Mark"

"I know I Just hoped that things would stay the same"

"What you mean that I would be the same little girl that you grew up wit? That I would run and hug you once I saw you?Sorry Mark it doesn't work that way."

"Mary I didn't mean it like that".

" Your the one one that didn't care enough about our friendship to even tell me you were leaving, All you cared about was-"

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see

Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants
And I ain't afraid to show it (show it, show it, show it)

I'm sexy and I know it

Mark answered his phone to a screamin Jackson "MARK WHERE ARE YOU"

"I'm at Mary's apartment"

"Still"

"Yes Jackson still"

"Well hurry we're about to be seated"

"Okay we're on our way"

"Hurry".

Mark stood and ended the call."Guess we better hurry"

"I guess" 

"Mary"he turned to me "Let's finish our conversation after dinner"

"Fine" I froze "and Mark."

"Yea"

"Don't tell your friends you saw me in my panties. I don't want them getting the wrong Idea."

"Wrong Idea?"

"Yea like we did something. I don't want people thinking I had feelings for you" I scoffed

"A, I know you want me" he smirked"

"In your dreams" I pushed him aside and walked to the elevator.

"That's not what you said last time I saw you." My eyes widened in shock. He smirked as he sang "It's not working.So stop fronting.I know you want me. Let's start talking."