Talking it out & Old memories (Did he Just ask me out)pt1

"Finally we're home" Joey whined as we entered the house. "If anyone needs me I'll be in my bed. Asleep". We all said good night and headed for the living room. As I reached walked over to the couch and noticed Jb playing on his phone. My heart was doing backflips and it was driving me insane. JB looked up and noticed me staring. He smiled at me patting the cushion next to him. Deciding why the hell not, I took a chance and took a seat next to him. Sadly that only made the backflips worse. I had to do something to calm down. I needed something to stop my heart from beating out of my chest.

"Did you enjoy dinner"? I snapped back into reality realizing he was talking to me. "Huh, oh yea it was delicious. How about you"

"It was good especially for my first time being there" 

"Really your first time? I used to go there all the time with my parents and Mark's family" I half smiled remembering my childhood before my parents split and when Mark and I were still on good terms.

"I can tell especially the way Hyung ordered for you two must share a lot of memories of that place" He looked kind of disappointed. Something in his eyes told me something was bothering him,but I couldn't guess what.

"I wouldn't say a lot of memories."

"Well maybe we could make some memories...of that place...alone"He stopped making eye contact.

"Yea I guess we-" I stopped and replayed the words in my head "Did you just ask me out on a date"? I smiled my hardest. 

"Yea, I guess I did. But don't tell the others I don't want them making it a big deal" I smiled and hummed in response. He smiled back giving me the most beautiful eye smile. I couldn't help but notice the two cute little moles just above his eye. I swear he just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

After a long night of dinner tripping over my heels not once, but twice and learning how to beat flappy birds from JB. It was finally time for bed. Tammy and her husband left after saying goodnight, grace left due to her having to work the next day and jet lag was taking its toll on the boys. I said goodnight as I watched each of them go up the stairs. JB was the last up right before he headed up I noticed him trying to get my attention. As I looked his way he mouthed goodnight and gave me a beautiful eye smile. I decided to return the favor and blew him a kiss goodnight. I could tell he was left speechless by his shocked expression. I giggled as he slowly walked up the stairs holding his cheek as a smile crept upon his lips.

After the boys headed upstairs I helped Mama Tuan do some late night cleaning. As midnight rolled around she began to yawn. "Goodnight dear she gave me a kiss on the cheek as her and Papa Tuan headed upstairs with smiles on their faces. I guess they were really thrilled to have their little cock back.I smiled and grabbed my bag, getting ready for my night on the couch. Just then "Oh Mary dear I almost forgot you'll be sleeping in Graces and Tammy's old room you remember the one right next to Marks" 

"Great just great"I cursed under my breath. I pulled my bag onto my shoulder took a deep breath and headed up the stairs to hell. As I opened the door to the room I noticed nothing changed it was still that old room me and Mark used to play hide and seek in when we were kids. I smiled to myself as I took out my night clothes and what I needed for the night. I headed for the bathroom, but just as my hand turned the knob I was greeted by none other than Mark with nothing but a pair of shorts on. 

I couldn't speak. The past six years had blessed him with an amazing six pack. My hormones were driving me insane. "Umm..sorry I didn't mean to barge in"

"It's okay if I recall I did the same to you" He smiled. I blushed "Bathrooms all your's". He gestured walking away. As I entered I turned to take one last look and thats when our eyes met. We stared siletly, until he gave me a faint smile. My blush returned and I rushed into the bathroom only to bump into the door way. I could hear him chuckling. I ran in and slamed the door shut. Embaressed I slid down the door,put my hands in my knees and screamed.

Later that night after a nice warm shower and slipping into my pjs.

I slipped into bed. As I slept dreams of a shirtless Mark danced through my head. I shot up breathing heavy. I needed water. I crept downstairs and into the kitchen. Drinking my water I noticed the back door to the pool was slightly open. Being noisy, I walked to the back praying someone wasn't trying to break in. As I got closer I was surprised to see Mark sitting on the diving board of his family pool. He looked depressed. I rushed inside but ended up being smacked by the screen. I cursed myself as Mark noticed my existence. "Mary"? he asked as if he was in a dream. I slowly turned around thinking of a way out."What are you-"

"I was just getting a glass of water"

"Outside"?

"Well it did rain the other day and there's nothing like fresh water from mother nature" I chugged my water down. "Well, goodnight I turned to head in But yet again I was stopped in my tracks.

"Mary wait.I turned and hummed in response.

"I think it's time we had that talk now"

Shit...