New love/old friendships

Mark's pov

We were on our way to the restaurant. Mary decided to drive I guess to any further conversation about her feelings towards me. I could tell she still liked me . Anytime she came near me she would tense up. If our eyes met she would blush and turn away. It was adorable, but I sensed Jackson was getting jealous. On the way to the restaurant, he kept sending me  weird text messages.

 On the way to the restaurant, he kept sending me  weird text messages

I couldn't lie a part of me was attracted to Mary. Puberty had hit her all the right places. As she drove I couldn't help, but notice how much her she had changed. She had finally grown into her curves. Her body gave off a natural tan. Her shirt tight enough to give her boobs the lift they needed. Her skirt showed off her beautiful sleek legs. Everything in me was dying to grab the wheel and take her back to my room, but then it hit me. All our memories together.

We met when we were toddlers. Our fathers worked together and became friends through their love of golf.  One day her father brought her over for a play date and the rest was history we stuck together like glue. Even when kids made fun of us and told us boys and girls couldn't be friends we didn't care we would just beat them up. Mary was always there for me, Even when I had started to make new friends causing us to grow apart. Looking back I guess I never really realized how important our friendship was.

"Were here." Snapped me out of memory lane. I looked out the window and saw Jb and Youngjae waiting for us out front. From a distance, I could see an annoyed expression on Jb's face.

"Hyung what took so long"

"Sorry, we got stuck in traffic." Grom the corner of my eyes I could see Mary rolling her eyes.I took a deep breath. "Let's just go inside".

Mary's pov

"Sorry we got stuck in traffic"

Traffic, traffic that's all he could come up with. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I could tell he saw from his annoyed sigh. "Let's just go inside". As we walked in all I could think about was that conversation back at my apartment. How could he say I've changed. Just because I wasn't drooling over him doesn't mean I changed. Lost in thought  I barely missed bumping into a waiter with a stack full of plates. It wasn't until  I felt a pair of muscular arms grip me by my waist. "Gwaenchanh-a" at that moment my heart started to race. That voice was new. Familiar, but new. I looked up to see everyone's worried expression. My arms wondered along the muscular arms for my eyes to meet with a worried JB's. I couldn't say a word, but the blush on my cheeks said it all. Seeing my rosy cheeks caused him to do the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. Smile.

I think my heart exploded 

I think my heart exploded .