0.2 - bump

Hiii,this is the second chapter,hope you like it! :3

And because I was so inspired,I wrote another!

Dedicated to LoveGaySmut because I love her comments:) Thank you so much! <3

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER....or Draco Malfoy.

**Chapter Two - Bump

Harry didn't know why he kept pretending to love Ginny,he didn't even know how long he struggled just to force himself to love her.

He thought he finally forgotten about Draco,but he hasn't.Draco Malfoy is,and always will be the love of his life.

He sighed,contemplating whether of telling Ginny about his feelings.Harry decided to take a walk,to think about his life.Had he made the right decision? Did it make everything alright? More importantly,did it make him happy and/or content?

Too focused about his thought,he hadn't realized that he bumped into someone.

And that someone was the one who he truly loved.

**

"Healer Dwaco,Healer Dwaco!"squeaked Lottie."Please tell me the story of Cindeleya!"

"Lottie,it's Cinderella,not Cindeleya."Draco chuckled.

"Sowwwy!,"She giggled adorably."Please tell me!"

Draco borrowed the Cinderella story from the St. Mungos library (Yes,they have a library.) under the 'Muggle Stories' category.

Lottie had loved Cinderella.She would beg Draco to read it every night.Sometimes Draco would get tired of reading,but just looking at her excited and joyful face,he would smile and read it anyway.She said that one time when she was walking downstairs,she tripped and left her shoe.

She wished that one day her fairytale will begin.

"Once upon a time.."Draco started.

*

*

*

"And they lived happily ever after.The end."I shut the book and glanced a Lottie,who's fast-asleep.Draco chuckled.

With a flick of Draco's wand,Lottie's bed was neat.Draco kissed Lottie's temple and mumbled."Goodnight,my survivor.Stay strong.."

Draco sighed.He knew that Lottie will be gone soon.He wished she wouldn't have to,but the potions and spells is not working.The disease is spreading all over her body,Draco's last hope is the Felix Felicis,which was not yet ready.

Draco let out a single tear.'Be strong,Lottie..'

**********

Draco preffered to walk,to think about alot of things.His family,Lottie and...Harry Potter.

Draco sighed deeply,looking at the stars.He saw the Dragon constellation,which was named after him.He chuckled,tracing the pattern with his hand.

He didn't even notice the man who looked troubled like him.

A man whom he secretly love for years...