Chapter 27 - I Miss You

• Dedicated to TO ALL OF YOU SEXY MOTHERFUCKERS ILY

Hey guys;) listen to I Miss You by Blink182 ok ok

Chapter 27 - I miss you [unedited, sorry for the typos]

Ginny woke up with a dull pain in her neck and a blinding sunlight that's coming from the window.

For a split second, she can't remember anything at all and she panicked.Then, she remembered everything.All the lies, the pain, Harry and...and Malfoy.

Ginny felt her heart and arm ache at the same time.She turned to her left, seeing Harry sleeping on her time, looking tired and weary.She slid her arm, tears threathning to fall.

Harry, being light sleeper and alert, woke up instantly in the speed of the light.He looked confused for a moment before returning his gaze to Ginny and his face quickly fell.

Ginny looked away, forcing herself not to cry."How long?"she croaked.

"W-what?"Harry turned to her, surprise etched beneath his round glasses.

"I said how long."Ginny shot."You and Malfoy."

Harry stammered."S-since the project for the wizard thief."

Ginny felt herself flush in anger.For that long?!

She decided to stay quiet.She wished Hermione, or Azalea was here.Gods, even Ronald she would take.She can't stay close to Harry.The Harry that she loves.The Harry that she had children with.

The Harry that hurt and betrayed her.

Harry squirmed awkwardly, like he always did when he's nervous or tittery.

"What? You're looking for Malfoy?"Ginny spat bitterly."He's not here...go look for him."

"I'm not leaving you Gin-"

"Don't call me Gin, you queer sucker."Ginny shot frustatedly, tears flowing freely on her cheeks."And get out of here and never come back."

"Ginny, I-"

"No,Harry! Just shut up and go!"Ginny sat up, ignoring the pain in her stomach.Heartache is so much worse than stomachache or any kind of pain."I hate you! Merlin, I hate you so much! You don't understand anything, do you?"She exploded, finally letting out the anger she can't take anymore.

"Remember when you went to the Burrow for the first time? Remember when I was so flustered and red-faced around you? Remember when you asked me that I'll be in my second year?"Ginny asked inaudibly."That look of yours? It was of pure curiosity and you actually acknowledge me.Me, a stupid Weasley girl.Then, I realized that you're not just the Boy-Who-Lived.You're a boy who cares.A boy who's not proud of himself.That's how I know that being with you makes me happy."

"G-Ginny, I-"Harry stammered, wanting to cry.

"Shut up and let me talk!"Ginny yelled.She wondered if she's still sane or not.

"In second year, remember when Malfoy put that stupid diary in my cauldron? I remember when I talked to Riddle and do you know who I always talk about? You.I always talk about you."She laughed bitterly, maybe a little wistful- Harry will never know."Remember my little poem for you? Ha, I know.I was so stupid and all I could ever think about is you."

"God, I was crazy about you.Then, I started dating all these guys and I thought I was over you but no, when I was with them- I was thinking of you.I was wishing it was you.I was- "She let out a strangled sob, and Harry felt like Crucio-ing himself a million times."I was so...so obsessed at you! But... at the same time, i admired you.I admired your bravery, your strength, your stupid Gryffindor nobility."

"Ginny, I am so, so sorry, I-"Harry could feel the tears brimming from the corner of his eyes.

"Go,"Ginny seethed.'before I cast an unforgivable hex and you and God knows that I want to do that so fucking bad."Her eyes were wild and flame- angry flame danced around them.And Harry realized that he had seen those before...that was the look she gave on Slytherins when Fred died.

'Of fucking course,"Harry thought bitterly and sadly,"She hates me now.Why am I surprised? Stupid me...'He turned his heel away, ignoring the loud swish from his coat, and ignoring the dull pain from his heart.

He remembered Draco, and of course, he was burdened with guilt and shame.Harry buried his face in his hands, wondering how stupid and selfish he is.

Draco...Draco...Draco.Harry missed his stupid spiffed hair, he missed his stupid pointy and flawless face, he missed his stupid, sharp cheekbones, he missed his stupid cute nose, he missed his stupid multi-colored eyes,he missed his stupid, toned arms and legs and chest, and he missed stupid, kissable, soft lips.He missed Draco Malfoy so damn much, and it hurts.

He missed the way they shared looks where only them can understand, he missed how they hide from everyone and snog in hidden hallways, he missed their friendly competitions, he missed their hot, lustful snogs, he missed their subtle looks of hunger and longing, he missed...them.Stupid, charming, sweet, hot, witty Draco Malfoy.

Harry loved him.To death.

And, of course, he had to be so selflessly selfish to make descisions.Yup, typical Harry.

All he wants is to have Draco Malfoy back, Ginny's forgiveness, and the world's acceptance.Yup, impossible.Very.

But that doesn't mean he won't do it, right? All he has to think was a plan.

*

Draco sighed, obviously displeased.But the man horridly sucked his prick, licking it desperately, wanting to make the Slytherin feel pleasure like he is feeling right now but Draco remained unimpressed.

"Alright,stop,"Draco rolled his eyes, pulling his trousers up with a look of extreme boredom and annoyance."I've had enough, here's your 30 Galleons.I told you to pleasure me not to waste my time."He grunted. distressed.The man shrugged and walked away, greedily counting his money.

Draco rolled his eyes once again, feeling disgusted and ten times more horrible than he did 10 minutes ago.Disgusted, because he was so pathetic and he hates himself and Harry Potter and Weasley and his stupid Deatheater mark and the Wizarding World and his job and everything.Horrible, because no matter how much he tried he still, and always will be, loving Harry Potter and there's absolutely nothing he could do about it.It sucks...a lot.

Draco sighed and decided being drunk is the best option now.Draco, more miserable than ever, walked in a little, dark pub.It was surrounded by shrubs and disgusting, sticky mosses that made Draco cringe.The small pub smelled strongly of what Draco guessed was pixie dust.Draco cringed, again, wondering if this was such a good idea.He sighed,"I guess there's no turning back now."

He pushed the door, growing more anxious as he saw people looking clearly drunk and high in drugs.Women giggled and stumbled.Men looked at them lustfully.

Draco just rolled his eyes, drowning himself by drinking...and drinking...and drinking.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?"A man said, and Draco looked up.The man was too close for his comfort, his breath fanned his cold, pink cheeks.Draco shrugged, not really caring.All he wants is his Harry.

"You're Draco Malfoy, right?"The man smiled, eyes a bit dazed.Draco nodded, uninterested and continued his drink.

"You know, you could do so much better than Harry Potter..."The man smirked.

*

hey everyone😁

so yeah im writing again

pls dont hate me

bc ily all

like a lot

y'all are the best

ily all 

i dedicate this to all of you bc every single one of you is awesome as fuck

ilyilyily i could all give you a hug rn if i could

alright there are too many spaces haha ok so i hope you like this chap yep it was boring as fuck and ooh whos the new man hmm?

alright bye lovelies 😚😚😚

-fg yo