2.5 - salazar slytherin

**Chapter Twenty five -Salazar Slytherin (unedted)

Draco stared at the smiling face of the Slytherin's darling and her ex-wife."Bye,Draco!"She said cheerfully,irking Draco,then Apparated.

Draco just sat there,confused.Be a Gryffindor? But he's a Slytherin! And everyone knows that Slytherins loathes Gryffindors! "I can't be a Gryffindor.I'm a Slytherin,"He mumbled.

"Not exactly,"A deep,rough and obviously old voice said.Draco whipped his head in horror.Only to see a painting of a legend."Salazar Slytherin!"He then remembered that his father absolutely adore the Founder of the Slytherin House and used to talk to the said painting.

The painting replied with a small smile."So who's this lucky Gryffindor?"The founder had a shiny silvery hair that awfully reminds Draco with the former Headmaster of Hogwarts,Albus Dumbledore.It has gold-framed glasses and silky green robes,with the original Slytherin badge- the snake,instead of facing sideways,it was facing in front and colored darkest shade of green and silver.The panting also has its hair tied and its background was the Slytherin Dungeons.

Draco blushed and looked away with shame."No one,sir."

"Oh come on,young Malfoy.I won't tell anyone,"Slytherin winked."Now tell me or I'll hex you,"He smiled playfully.

Draco remained quiet but told the Founder everything.How he found out that he fancied boys instead girls.How he found his affection for Harry-and accepted it painfully.How he constantly fought the urge to snog the Chosen One senselessly.How he 'moved on' and married Astoria.How he dramatically confessed his love for Harry and how everything changed since Ginny found out.

When he finished his epic love story,that was obviously the end Draco had found the interest with the floor.Then he,shamelessly looked up at the painting only to see that it was smiling,its silver slightly green eyes twinkling.Draco was beyond confused.

"Ah,love."Salazar sighed dreamily."I still remember me and Godric."

Draco widened his eyes and gaped at the painting."Wha-? G-Godric? Gryffindor?! H-how?!"He sputtered.

The painting laughed,"Your face is ridiculous.Close your mouth."Draco quickly closed his mouth then looked at the painting with disbelief.It just chuckled in return."Really,young Malfoy? If you're a Slytherin and Harry's a Gryffindor,then it wouldn't be as bad as it,isn't it?"

Draco went quiet and thought about what he had said.Suddenly,his face turned serious and stern and Draco was suddenly scared.He had never seen someone change moods that fast.He suddenly understand what must the other Founders feel when Slytherin was angry.

"Me and Godric...we were enemies.We passionately hate each other.It wasn't easy considering we were the Founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.We constantly argue and fight...a lot.Helga and Rowena? Oh,you should have seen their faces when we fought

The painting smirked,"It was until Rowena came up with her so called brilliant plan.It was quite pathetic,to be honest with you.But,unfortunately we fell for it.Helga pretended to be sick,you see.She said that her one,last dying wish is to concile us two.Us,witj heavy hearts,did it.And I realized that...that Godric was rather interesting and I dare to say it,charismatic.

The panting laughed softly,and its features were dreamy.It was almost like it was real.Draco found it extremely unusual but refreshng to have a painting tell its,err-his story for him.

"After that,I fell in love.Rowena knew,oh of course she always know.The thng about her,that even your emotion can she know.It was very annoying.She constantly reminded me that I need to confess but what did I do? I never told him.As much as it maims me greatly to admiyt it,I was a coward then.I couldnt bring myself to do it.I ran away to escape from Godric and Helga made some mad nonsense that I supposedly hate Muggle-borns so I left but really,I was just...timid.It was quite pathetic

Salazr sighed sadly,his well technically,its face scrunched up with longing and melancholy.Draco stared at the distance,slightly wide-eyed from the information he just received.The two Slytherins stayed like that for a while,in trance and deep thought.

It felt surreal that Draco found it...reassuring to found someone,not just him,feeling lonely and miserable.It may sound cruel but it was.Having someone suffering made Draco feel...less sad.

"You should tell him,"the paiting said suddenly,its face emotionless.

"No,"Draco said,voice thick and hard.

"Malfoy,"it warned,which Draco gotta admit,scared him.

"I'm not gonna take an advice from a fucking painting!" Draco said sarcastically and quite annoyed.

"Do it."

"No!"

"Do it!"

"NO!"

"FOR MERLIN'S SAKE! JUST DO IT!"

"FINE!" Draco yelled,rolling his eyes and Apparated to St. Mungos.

*

Draco staggered as he arrived in the St. Mungos dim-lit hallways,a sense of anticipation and nostalgia pumped through his veins making him smile slightly.Then,he remmebered all those memories with Harry.The kisses they shared,the fights they overcame,and how their love grew deeper and inevitable.It pains Draco,how all those moments they spent together just vanished because of Ginny Weasley.

Draco sighed then went to the receptionist then cleared his throat.The receptionist,Mrs. Dodds, looked up in surprise."Oh,Mr Malfoy,how very nice to see you!"

Draco could tell that she was being sarcastic,who wouldn't? Leaving after the staff is decreasing isn't good at all.He replied coldly."Ginny Weasley's room."

She huffed,"Room 221."

"Thank you!"Draco smiled innocently,which Mrs.Dodds just frowned more deeply,rolling her eyes.

On his way to Ginny Weasley's room,Draco heard arguing voices."Harry? And...Granger?"He whispered.

"Harry! You and Draco went on so much and you're gonna leave him just like that?!"Hermione Granger sounds so upset and confused it makes Draco confused as well.What the heck?

"It's that what you want,isn't it?"Harry hissed,frustated.Draco knows.He knows Harry so much he can almost imagine his face- scrunched up in anger.

"Harry! I did not lie,hid this from everyone and most of all,gave you my Time-Turner just to know that you andDraco didn't end up together-"

"What are you so uptight about this? I thought you didn't like us together?!"

"At first,yes but-"

"Look,I may love Draco but I care more for Ginny."Harry spat harshly.There was a silence.What Harry and Hermione didn't know that Draco was outside,listening to them and currently crying.

Draco walked away,his heart shredding to pieces,making muffled sobs and hiccups.How could Harry do this to me?

"Look,I may love Draco but I care more for Ginny."

*

so um hey.sorry for this sucky ass chapter i swear to merlin i am trying x_x

if you spotted the two crossovers,comment and i will dedicate next chap to you lol.

45 votes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ily all

thank you for supporting this story!<3 you guys are awesome and i love you all x

-fg