0.3 - the offer

**Chapter Three - The Offer

"What in the name of-"Draco exclaimed.

"What the-?"Harry yelled.

"Watch were you-HARRY POTTER?!"

Harry looked from the man who just bumped him.His look of annoyance turned into a pure shock.

"M-Malfoy? D-Draco Malfoy?!"He sputtered.

Draco nodded weakly,lost in Harry's eyes.The two went quiet,both don't know how to respond.

Harry couldn't take the awkward silence so he conversed."So,erm,h-how are you?,"Harry mentally face-palmed himself.

But Draco just gawked at him,Harry feeling nauseous."Erm,Dra-Malfoy?"

"Wha-?"

"You zoned out."Harry chuckled.

Harry's laugh was like angels singing in Draco's ears,he smiled goofily and looked at Harry."Me? I'm good."He says."Erm,how about you?"

"I'm good.I became an Auror,"He said."a-and I married Ginny."He said quietly.

Harry looked at Draco,hoping to see jealousy in his face,but he see none.Harry crouched disappointedly.

But Draco's more than jealous,he's raging with anger.He keep his face normal.Draco had a mask.Mask of emotions.If hiding emotions was a competition,he would be the champion.

"Oh,really? That's good to hear!"Draco smiled fakely,and patted Harry's back.

The amount of sparks in Draco's touch was unbearable for the two men. Harry stared at it with wide eyes,Draco immediately put his arm away.

"Erm,enough about me. W-what about you?"Harry asked,legs wobbly.

"I became a Healer and married Astoria Greengrass."Draco smirked proudly and looked at Harry,who looked annoyed.Draco smirked even wider.

"That's good to hear!"Harry said,laced with fake enthusiasm.Draco stared at him,looking at the raven-haired man with longing.

They could be something.Something great.But of course,Draco was a horrible person.It won't work out.

"Hey,is there something wrong?"Harry asked worriedly.

"Yeah,I'm alright."Draco lied,but the truth is he's not,he is heartbroken.

The two walked in silence,until Harry noticed the new house infront."I wonder who's gonna live there."Harry said quietly and pointed at the new Manor.The Manor was huge and neat.It was painted pearl white.

"Me and my family."Draco said casually,slightly smirking.

"That's your house?"Harry asked,not entirely shocked.Malfoys were wealthy,he assumed that it didn't cost a fortune for Draco to move in a Manor.Draco nodded and said nothing.

"So,I guess this is a goodbye then."Harry said sadly,but kept his face normal.Draco nodded feebly.

Harry thought this is the end,this is the last time he will ever talk to the Slytherin,until he ever died.

But that changed when Draco yelled."Wait,"

Harry stopped.'Anything for you,Draco.I am more than willing.'

"I-"Draco swallowed thickly."I wanted to say that-that I'm sorry,"He looked at Harry.

"I've been a scumbag to you and Weasley and Granger.I really regret everything that I've done.Really am," Draco extended his arm."So,Friends?"

Harry stared at him,and without any hesitations and worries,he answered."Yes."

And that answer was all that Draco ever hope.They smiled to each other and departed their way back to their own houses.

They went home,both grinning like idiots,much to their wives' curiosity.