2.2 - truth

**Chapter Twenty-two - Truth

Ginny Potter walked at the receptionist,smiling.She was about to open her mouth to say something when the blonde interrupted her,"Oh,hello Mrs. Potter! Very nice seeing you!"She smiled largely,her voice is obnoxiously high-pitch and Ginny can't help but cringe,"I'm asumming you're here because of Mr Harry Potter,yes?"

"Um,no.Actually,I was looking for Hermione Weasley?"Ginny said with a straight face.Ginny needed the bright witch's mind and advices.

"Oh,follow me,Mrs. Potter!"She grinned.Rolling her eyes,Ginny followed her.

The redhead truly looked young and beautiful at the age of 35.Spending her time doing her passion,Quidditch.Well,being a Quidditch reporter wasn't really her thing but it was a next thing close to being a Quidditch player.It was a big part in her life-Quidditch is.

"Here it is! Mrs. Hermione Weasley's office!"'Thank god she left,'Ginny thought.

Ginny opened the door,revealing a very stressed Hermione.She has a Muggle phone and whom she been talking to seems to annoy and stress her out.

"Yes,Ronald! I know!"She sighed then sat down,obviously unaware that Ginny is in her office.

Ginny frowned.'What could possibly the shuck-face did?'

"Alright,goodbye!"Hermione yelled angrily and threw her phone in frustration.She sat down,rubbing her temples.

Ginny cleared her throat."Um,Herm? You okay?"She asked,worried for the brunette."What did that idiot did?"

"Oh,hey Gin.."Hermione said stressily."Oh nothing..Ron is just a sodding idiot sometimes."She chuckled.

"You sure? You seem...pale?"

"Really?"Hermione frowned,rubbing her face in an unconfident manner

"Heh.Don't worry.You're still pretty.Too pretty for Ronald,"Ginny snickered.

The brunette laughed,relaxing with the young witch's company.

The women chatted freely for a while then fell into a comfortable silence."What are you doing here,by the way?"Hermione asked."Not that I mind."She added quickly.

Ginny eyed her,amused then sad."Oh,nothing...I'm just worried about Harry."

Hermione widen her eyes then cleared her throat awkwardly."What do you mean?"

"He just seems...off lately.And he's not the old Harry that I know...He seems happier?"Ginny paused,then continued with a sigh."I don't even what I'm saying."

Hermione was about to speak when the redhead, added,"My friend told me maybe he was cheating..but that's just wrong,right?"Hermione almost fell out of her chair.

"Hey..you okay?"Ginny asked.

"Y-yeah! I'm just tired,thats all..."She replied honestly,she was feeling dizzy.

"Oh.Get a rest,then.I'll get going."Ginny smiled."Oh,If Ronald did something don't hesiate to call me,okay?"Ginny said with a wink.

Hermione chuckled,"Yeah,okay."

*

Ginny walked gingerly at the lamp lit hallways,stopping at Harry's office.Slowly,with hitched breath,she twisted the doorknob revealing two men-kissing.

"H-Harry?"

*

oOoOoOoH.

yes,im evil i know >:-D

i wrote this while watching the philosoper's stone becaUSE I CAN. *snap*

oh an this is dedicated to ashesofapapergirl.thanks for the nice comments and votes! XOxo

oh btw,germione (ginnyxhermione) is my otp. ((WINK WINK HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE WAGGLES EYEBROWS))

he-he! -fg

friendly reminder: in the movie,when harry and draco are alone in the forbidden forest,harry called him draco not malfoy.

hueheueheu hope that made your day! XO