0.5 - the new auror

**Chapter Five - The New Auror

Harry's heart ached as he thought about Draco Malfoy for,probably the millionth time.He never understood why he does not acknowledge that night when they became friends.

He couldn't focus on his work,either.which Kingsley noticed.Kingsley went to Harry's office.

"How's it going,Harry?"Kingsley asked.

"Erm,it's alright.I still haven't got any idea how to capture this thief.I don't even know his name."Harry groaned.

"Do you need any help?"

Harry thought it for a while.Maybe help wouldn't be that bad..

"Yeah,okay.Find me the brightest wizard,please."

"Alright,Harry.Have a good day."Kingsley smiled warmly.

Harry slumped onto his chair and sighed.'I don't think this will be a good day..'

*******************

When Draco got home from work,he feel so alone.

He wept,like for the first time in his life. He cried until he can't breathe.

He had to do it. For the greater good. Even if it hurts him so bad. He could have Harry. There might be some chance there.But it will jeopardize their peaceful lives.

He hastily wiped the spilling tears but it never stopped.

"Stop it! Stop crying,you coward!"Draco sreamed to himself.

He stopped abruptly when he heard a feminine voice giggling.

It's Astoria.with some other (probably some Muggle) guy,linking arms.

"A-Astoria?"Draco choked.

Astoria's eye widen and his mouth formed an 'o'.

"D-Draco I-"

"You filthy cheating scum. Get out of this house,right now!"He roared,slightly joyous that Astoria's gone.

When they're gone,Draco sighed put his hands in his face.Many things dominated his mind.

But he don't care. He's free. He can do anything he fucking wants.

And that's by getting drunk,again.

*********

It was a fine,peaceful evening.Everyone's gone home.But Harry Potter is still there,still solving problems in the Wizarding World.

He sighed and rubbed his temple.He was so tired.

Deciding,to get some nap,he removed his glasses he dazed to sleep when a knock interrupted him.

He groaned and said quietly "Come in."

Kingsley appeared with a small smile "Good evening,Potter.You may go now."

Harry forcefully smiled.

"But before you go,I have a news for you." He said,looking excited and somewhat nervous.

'Kingsley's nervous?'

"I have found your partner with this case," Kingsley help up a document which contained the thief's case.

"Who is it?"Harry asked curiously.

"I'm gonna call him.Wait here." Kingsley said,unusually quiet.

"Alright?"Harry answered,deeply curious and confused.

A couple of minutes later,he realized why Kingsley is acting weird.He realized why he looked nervous.

It's Draco Malfoy.

***