2.3 - liar,liar,liar

**Chapter Twenty three -Liar,liar,liar

"Harry?"Ginny sputtered,confused,angry...hurt."What the fuck? Why a-are you kissing M-Malfoy?!"

Harry and Draco just stared at her,wide-eyed.'Weaslette caught them.Merlin's fucking beard.' Draco thought.

Harry just stood still.He couldn't bring himself to explain.He suddenly felt remorseful.He knew Ginny went through a lot.Her almost death in the Chamber of Secrets,her brother's death and a lot more.Harry didn't want to hurt her.He simply wants to be happy.With Draco.He always think of her a close friend.Sister,even. 

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! Explain!"Ginny yelled loudly.Suddenly,she felt as if there's a Dementor sucking up all of her soul.She couldn't breathe.She couldn't see properly,too.She tried to speak but no sound came.

"Ginny? Ginny?! Merlin,are you okay?! Draco! Draco!" Gasping,she fell to the floor and everything went black.

*

Harry eyed Ginny's unconscious state.Burying his face in his hands,he sobbed quietly.He caused Ginny so much pain.He cupped her pale face,tears streaming down.He knew this day will come,he's just wasn't prepared.

"Harry?"Came a soft voice.Draco.

Harry's head whipped around,seeing Draco makes him happy but guilty too."Hey."

Draco looked at Ginny's body guiltily then remained quiet.It was a while,when the Healer came and Harry looked at him eagerly to get news.Draco can't help but be jealous.

The Healer looked at Draco curiously then back to Harry."Well,Mr.Potter don't worry about Mrs. Ginny for she is only stressed and fatigued.I alread gave her Solace and Dreamless Potions.She only needs rest."

Harry nodded and thanked the Healer.Draco looked at his lover,who looked at Ginny worriedly.It was literally like a love triangle.Harry and Draco were on the sides of the room while Harry looks at Ginny and Draco looks at Harry.It was quite pathetic scene.

A silence later,Harry looked at Draco,"We need to talk."

'Well,shit,'Draco sighed mentally'Common Muggle break-up words.'He felt tired and exhausted all of the sudden like there's a big burden in his heart that kept adding and adding and to make things worse,there was like a knife who kept stabbing him.

"Draco,all the days I've spent with you are the best days of my life and I can't thank the God above for knowing that you felt the same way.All these years there's a missing piece and as lame as it sounds but you complete me and I want to thank you for everything.You make me happy and I love you so much,Draco Lucius Malfoy.Wait,why are you crying?"Harry chuckled softly then wiped his tears.

"I'm not crying...I'm sweating through my eyes."Draco defended lamely.Harry laughed softly.

"You know how much I love you,right?"Draco nodded."And I want to spent my life with you."Draco looked at the shorter boy with much hope and love but it all vanished when he said those six,horrible words.

"But we need to break up."

author's notie:

what's that? you thought harry's gonna propose? you thought this was a 'happy' chapter? you thought i won't leave a cliffhanger? nahhhhhh.

okay,i feel so horrible.i'm really sorry about this chapter but trust me,there will be more chapters which is very terrible so yah.

buT HOLY FREAKING SHOES 23K READS??? 900+ VOTES??? 200+ COMMENTS??? THANK YOU SO MUCH IM CRYING THANK YOU ALL IF I COULD JUST GIVE YOU ALL A BIG AND SQUISHY HUGS UNTIL YOU SUFFOCATE I WOULD.

30 VOTES AND I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT AWAY OK.

MUCH LOVES AND GAY,

-fg