1.0 - harry's saviour

**Chapter Eleven - Harry's Saviour

Harry sat in his bed,feeliing anxious and worried.His hand are sweaty and head's spinning.He sighed deeply,thinking about Draco.

"Mr.Harry Potter? Mr.Vincent Mayne is here."A magical voice said,Harry nods then whispered 'come in.'

A man entered the room,he had a chocolate-brown tousled hair with a big,beautiful brown eyes that complimented his olive skin.

"Hello,Harry Potter."He smiled.

"H-hey,"Harry croaked."Um,thanks for saving me,mate.I owe you a big one."Harry said sincerely."What can I do for you in return?"

"I-um,actually want something,"He saw the look of confusion and suspicion in Harry's face,Vincent chuckled "I want a tour in Wizarding Museum,'Seems good,'Harry thought.

"Okay-"

"With you."He finished.

"Oh."Was Harry could say.

"So,up for it,Harry?"Vincent whispered huskily in his ear which sends tingles in Harry's mind.He only nods.

"Good.So I'll see you?"Vincent raised his perfectly arched eyebrows,Harry nods helplessly.He smirked and Apparated.

Harry stared at the spot where Vincent gone wondering what the hell just happened.

*

It was Monday.Harry has to continue his work at the Ministry,and there was no excuse to not see Draco.

It was a fine evening,you can smell the awkwardnessand tension in the air.Not even a word or glance did Draco.

Harry was hurt but angry.'How fucking dare he do this?! I should be the one who gets angry!'He thought furiously.

Draco wasn't doing fine,either.He trys his very best not to look at Harry,but he can't.Whenever Harry's not looking,he took his chance to look at him.

"Just fucking stop it,alright?!"Harry blurted,looking angrier than ever.

"What?"Draco replied innocently,applying his mask.

"You bastard! You don't have the right to ignore me!"Harry cried,tears streamed slowly on his face.

"Harry.."Draco whispered,walking unto him.

"No!,"He bellowed."Don't touch me!"

"Harry I-"

"-No!"

"Just listen to me Harry! Levicorpus!" Harry's scream can be heard throughout the room,Draco panicked."Silencio! "

"Just listen to me,Harry! I did that for you because Head Lawrence will see us if we kissed! I don't want to ruin your reputation... I'm really sorry that you ended up freezing in St.Mungos! Really am.I did that because-because I love you! I fucking love you,Harry Potter! Eversince I was 13! I'm sorry."He yelled then Apparated.

***

Hey Sexy Beasts! Wow,1k reads?! YOU GUYS ROCK! \m/ Like seriously,you guys are the best! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH GAHHH.

-Freakish Girl