1.6 - kiss me

Chapter Sisteen - Kiss Me

Harry sighed,forming a puff from his mouth.Thecold air hitting him,as he wrapped his arms to himself.He couldn't hear the possibly,ear breaking noise from his house.'Probably the Muffliato spell,'Harry thought.He looked around,then checked if there is someone.

He then Apparated to Draco's Manor.When he arrived there,lights are gone and so is Draco."Draco?"He called.

No response.

"Draco?!"He called,much louder this time.

"Boo!"Someone yelled from behind.Harry's Auror skills never betrayed him,his flexes moved faster than the lights as he cast a Stunning spell on the person.

"Ow! What the heck,Harry?"It was Draco.He was currently lying on the ground,groaning.He rubbed his forehead,as he tried to get up-but failing miserably.

"Your fault,"Harry grinned,joyous to see his secret lover again.

"Yeah,sorry,"Draco smiled sheepishly."Help me?"

"Sure,"Harry shrugged and offered a hand to Draco,which he took advantage for.Draco pulled Harry to the ground,which earned a laugh from Draco and a groan from Harry.

"Revenge,"Draco smirked victoriously,as his eyebrows danced.

Harry rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's immaturity."Oi,I'm starving,what's for dinner?"

*

The two ate dinner happily,bantering and occasionally,teasing each other like what most couples do,they were comfortable with it-no awkward and tense moments just,perfection for the two of them.

But Draco couldn't help but regret not confessing his feelings for Harry earlier,it would be easier not this complicated.But forbidden love is the best love they say,eh?

Right now,five hours from now-the two were snuggled to each other,watching a muggle tv-show,Doctor Who. ((A/N I do love wibbly-wobbly,timey-wimey stuff <:))

'"I suppose this is the last time to say it...Rose Tyler I-"'

"MY GOD,JUST SAY IT TEN! YOU TOOK IT TOO SLOW!"Draco yelled then fake-sobbed.

Harry just stared at him,amused and laughed.He clearly is watching a different Draco Malfoy,the joyful and giddy Draco,far from he imagined.Harry is not even paying attention to the show,admiring him-loving him even more.

Draco glared at the chortling raven-haired boy,"What? It's sad! Ten is gone!"He huffed.

"It's okay,"Harry tried to hide his giggles."I'm here for you."

Draco sighed then snuggled to Harry's chest.Then Harry remembered what he had promised Hermione,his heart ached-an unfamiliar lurch in his tummy.He sighed then looked at Draco,who's watching the television intently.'And he was beautiful.'Harry added in his thought.

Harry admired his boyfriend-his prominent jawbone,that he wants to kiss.His perfect and pointed nose.His toned chest (Harry and Draco,while in Hogwarts,had pretty serious fight-both two took advantages to see each other's body [hormones].).His sparkling greyish-bluish,sometime green,eyes.His perfectly fixed whitish blond hair.And his lips.His oh-so pink,tempting lips tha-

"Harry if you don't stop staring,I swear I'll melt."Draco interrupted Harry's sexual thoughts,still watching directly to the screen.

Harry bypassed and went maroon,he then looked awa shyly."What are you talking about?"Harry shuffled slightly,composing his cool demeanor."I'm not looking at you,I'm looking at the um,mug.Look,it's so shiny." Harry lied lamely.