2.6 - confused and lost minds

Im just gonna say that this chapter sucks so be warned.

P.S Wattpad can suck my nonexistant dick anytime >:/  Real fucking great job.

**Chapter Twenty six - Confused and Lost Minds

Harry Potter stared at the unconscious body of Ginny Potter,his wife.This was all his fault,of course,why she was so stressed.He just doesn't want to hurt anyone because of his selfishness.That's why he broke up with Draco Malfoy,but by doing that he also maimed Draco.To make the situation even worse,Draco was depressed and we all know what depressed people usually do when they're sad or lonely.

Harry regretted that,of course,the last thing he wanted to do is to hurt the ones he love.He already sacrificed so much during the war between Voldemort.He lost so many friends and family and loved ones and even a house-elf.

He just wanted to be happy,with Draco.But now, just thinking about him or being with him,upsets Harry even more.He has a confused and lost mind.

Hermione Granger knew how much Harry wanted Draco and how much he cared for Ginny.She knew Harry,she was his bestfriend.Hermione knew how much Harry endured when he lost Sirius,it was the worst for Harry.

Hermione stared at Ginny's fair and beautiful face.For Hermione,Ginny has always been the prettier,more popular and probably the most hottest among the girls in their time at Hogwarts.She was the youngest Weasley who actually are more noticable than her brother,Ron.It still makes Hermione laughs when she remembers how much Ron would complain ["Bloody hell,how does she even do that? or,"Bat-Bogey hex? Really?"] when Ginny accomplishes something but it was completely a joke.Ron would never admit it but he's very proud of his little sister,Ginny.

The freckles scattered on her nose and under her eyes,her flaming red hair that reflects her personality and her daring but cheery attitude was one of Hermione's favorites about Ginny.But most of all,was Ginny's eyes.Her eyes contrasts from deep,chocolatey brown to lighter brown,it has a glow of happiness but also determination.Hermione admired Ginny for her eyes and her aura that gives of leadership and courage that everyone just listens to what she has to say.

Hermione smiled slightly,she barely noticed the tugs in her stomach and her abnormal heartbeats.She stopped and froze in her tracks,she knew that she was screwed.Doomed.Messed up.

She likes her bestfriend's wife.She has a husband,who is Ginny's brother.Like Harry,she has a confused and lost mind.

**

Draco took the razor blade with a shaky breath,bringing it closer to his wrist,wanting..needing release.

"Dracoo? You there?"Came an all too familiar squeak from his behind,making him groan and roll his eye.

"What do you want?"He grunted,voice raspy like a sandpaper.

"I want you to forget Harry for a day,"Astoria took the blade from Draco's hand."And relax for a while."

"I can't,"Draco said firmly,closing his eyes."He is in my mind everytime."He added,with a soft sigh.

"Just watch saps with me,you cunt."Astoria rolled her eyes.

Draco stared at her."Did you just call me cunt."

"Yes,now shut up."

"No one calls me cunt."

"Shush,"Astoria said distractedly,mumbling a spell Draco didn't bother to know.The razor blade vanished just like that.

"Hey! That's 2 pounds!"Draco pouted.He honestly doesn't care about money,he's rich as hell,but the blade was his bestfriend.His relief.It replaces his sadness and loneliness into calmness and tranquility.It was hard to let go.

"Shut up,"Astoria rolled her eyes.Draco just sighed and force himself to watch streotypical Muggle 'chick-flick' called 'Breaking Dawn.'He came into the conclusion that Bella Swan is a stupid and weak girl.

"What the fuck? Why did she kill herself when Edward left? That's stupid.That shows no feminism at all!"Draco huffed."Turn off the damn movie or I will burn it."He demmanded.He couldn't stand anymore of stupidity that is Bella Swan.

"Fine,"Astoria groaned,with a little strain in her voice."Fine!"

"Hey,are you alright?"Draco said worriedly,tad confused by her sudden change of mood.He still cares for her,of course,she was still his friend.

"No.Don't worry."She sniffed.That's what Draco liked about Astoria,she was strong and didn't need others to pity her.

"You can tell me,"Draco soothed,rubbing her back."Come on,Tori.I will hex you if you won't tell me."Draco joked.Astoria smiled at the old nickname.

"Alright,because I am so scared at your threat."Astoria sniffed and rolled her eyes."He-he left me..with another guy!"

"Um.."

"I mean,who does that? Extremely disgusting!"

"Uh,yeah.."

"He's lucky I didn't curse his balls!"

"Astoria?"

"I will he you someday,Vincent Mayne.Just wait and see!"Astoria glared at the television,gritting her teeth.

"WHAT?! Vincent Mayne?!"Draco screeched.

"Uh,yeah...that's his name.Ugly,huh?"Astoria smirked.

"Uh..what did he wants from you exactly?"Draco furrowed his brows.He has a very bad feeling abou this,very bad indeed.

"Huh,actually it was all about you and Harry.I don't really know how he knew you and Harry are together.Not very subtle,Draco."She winked and surpressed a laugh.Draco fought a blush.

Still, Draco couldn't shake the sinking feeling in his gut.There's something going to happen and it's not good.

yeah it sucks :/ bye

edited 11/02/14: ALRIGHTY SO UM SUICIDALPOPTART GOT THE CROSSOVER THINGY CONGATSSSS WOO

OKAY UM IM SORRY FOR UH,YEAH....BYE

-fg