2.1 - trouble

(( Louise Brealey plays as Azalea Collins,my new character! YAY FOR LOO ))

**Chapter Twenty One - Trouble

"What?"Ginny said,offended."Azi,that's absurd! H-Harry would never do that to me!"

"Oh,Merlin"Azalea muttered,scared of the redhead witch-who wouldn't? "Gin! I swear it could be! My first husband was like that too after I found out that he was cheating on me! He also acted weird and seemed distant!"

Ginny went silent she knew it could be true-she wasnt dumb.

"You-you could visit him if you like..."The brunette mumbled.

Maybe she will.

*

Draco dragged Vincent in his and Harry's office,to ease the controversy.

"What the fuck is your problem,dickhead?!"Draco yelled and punched him in the gut."Trying to prove something,huh?!"Draco gritted his teeth.

"No,"Vincent coughed blood."I came to tell you that I'm gonna find a way to make Harry mine"Vincent claimed straight-forwardly.

Draco sat up and looked at him confused and shocked."What?"

"I said I'm gonna steal Harry fro-"

"No need to repeat it,asshole..I heard you."Draco glared at the wizard

"Huh? Really.Wow."Vincent smirked.

"Harry's mine."Draco balled his fist,his rage and hate for the brunette grew stronger by the pasing second.

"Not for long,mate." He smirked.

"Draco?"Harry gaped,"Vincent?. What the hell happened here? You're all bloodied mess!"Harry glared at the men,"Draco..."He raised an eyebrow.

"Why me? Ask that fucker."Draco huffed.

"Vincent...what happened?" Vincent was about to open his mouth when Draco suddenly yelled,"HE'S TRYING TO STEAL YOU FROM ME,HARRY." (( a/n - ok so this was supposed to be dramatic but draco was being funny...oh god what is wrong with me ))

There was a long pause.Harry was used with the attention,this wasn't new to him. (( a/n - ooh so modest harry ok im gonna shut up now kbyez ))

"Is that true,Vincent?"Harry asked calmly.Vincent sighed then nodded.Knowing very well that he don't have a chance with Harry.

"Vincent...you're a great man-"Draco snickered,Harry glared at him."And I appreciate...this but y-you broke my trust and I don't rea-"

"I know,I know...I'm sorry for doing all of this.I'm a fucking mess,I know but I swear I wasn't trying to hurt you,believe me.I-I was told.I'm sorry."Vincent broke down into tears and then suddenly he was laughing.

Harry and Draco backed away,shocked and scared."V-Vincent,are you okay?"

Vincent just laughed maniacally,but tears were streaming on his face."Okay? Okay?! I don't even know what's okay!"He laughed then stopped,then sobs quietly.

"Who..told you to..do that-"

"NO!"Vincent bellowed,"I CAN'T! I CAN'T! I CAN'T!"He put his hands on his face,muttering "I can't." over again.

They were quiet once again,the air seems to be tense as well as them.Suddenly,Vincent punched the wall,three times.

"Vincent-"

"HE'LL KILL ME! I-I can't-he'll kill me..."Vincent looks like a maniac escaped from an asylum,his eyes were red and wild-but he also looks like a troubled orphan that demands to be loved.Before Harry and Draco could do something,the poor wizard Apparated and was gone.

*

WOAH.THAT'S SOME HUGE DRAMA THERE.HAHAHAHA

SO OK I HAVE A HUUUUGE SURPRISE

I THINK I'M GONNA WRITE A SIDESTORY FOR I LOVED YOU FIRST YAAAAAAY *blows confetti*

IT WAS ABOUT VINCENT BUT IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE IT OR NOT SO COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE IT OKAY? OKAY

OH AND BY THE WAY I ADDED SOMETHING IN CHAPTER 16 IF YOU'RE INTERESTED GO CHECK IT OUT IF NOT THEN MEH OK

OOOOOH,GOOD GIRLS IS ON YEAH THIS MAH JAM

BYEZ,

-fg