Chapter 6

Jake and I had spent nearly everyday together. We would work on his bike or car, go to the beach, go to Emily and Sam's, or just hang out with his dad. His dad seemed glad that Jake was spending time with a girl. It was the beginning of April so we had been dating, I guess, for about a month. We hadn't been on an official date yet, which I was fine with just getting to spend time with him. But one day while watching 'The Italian Job' he turned to me. "You know, we haven't been on an actual date yet." I looked back at him. "I guess we haven't." Smiling down at me. "So Nikki, would you like to go on an official date with me, one where we get dressed up, I pick you up from your house and we go do something together at an actual place?" I laughed. "Okay, just know that I don't expect a huge thing. I'm a girl who likes just spending time with her guy." Laughing we continued watching the movie.

Friday Afternoon

"Okay Nikki, time to get you ready for your date." Rachel and Lacy squealed. I had just come in from a jog, and immediately those two grabbed me and drug me upstairs. Shoving me into the bathroom to take a shower. "Make sure to shave your legs. You are wearing what we tell you to. No ifs ands or buts." After my shower they blew dried my hair, then curled it and did my makeup. All of this was done with them not letting me see myself. "Seriously girls, its like I was going to prom." They giggled. They finished doing my hair and makeup and then went through my closet. Finally they agreed with an outfit and told me to put it on.http://data.whicdn.com/images/23842339/large.jpg I just finished putting on my shoes and looked at the clock, it was five to seven. The girls finally let me see how I looked, and holy shit I looked good. I heard the door bell ring and started downstairs. Lacy had beat me down and answered the door. They said 'hey' to each other. I finally saw Jake, he looked hot in his nice jeans and dress shirt. He hadn't overdone it like the girls had. Jake was speechless, he finally pulled himself together enough. "Wow, you look gorgeous." I blushed. "I feel overdressed the girls picked the outfit." He laughed. "Shall we go?"

We finally arrived at the restaurant and it was a nice place, not over the top but nice. "I know your not one for fancy places, so I chose one that was a little bit nicer." Jake said. After he parked I went to open my door. "Wait." Jake got out and quickly walked around to my door and opened it. "Got to open the door for the lady." He smiled. "Well thank you kind sir." After walking into the restaurant and being seated we were greeted by our waitress. "Hello, my name is Christy, I will be your waitress tonight. Can I take your drinks?" Jake ordered an iced tea, and I ordered a water. We had ordered our food as well and I had noticed 'Christy' checking Jake out. Not that every girl wasn't checking him out he was the hottest guy in the restaurant, but she knew we were on a date. She came back to ask us how our food was and if we were enjoying our selves. "We are fine, thank you." I said probably a little to bitchy but she was hitting on my date, and I wasn't liking that. Jake looked at me with a smile. "Is someone jealous?" Taking a sip of my water I shrugged my shoulder. "No."

After that we went to a 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' at the theatre then drove home. When we reached my house for him to drop me off he got out again and opened my door. We held hands walking to the front porch and we stopped at the front door. "I had fun tonight." He responded with "Me to." We had talked about how I wouldn't be able to see him tomorrow cause of something he had to do. We stood there for a moment looking into each others eyes. He started to lean in a little bit. When he was about an inch from my face I closed the gap. We kissed. It was probably the best first kiss ever. I hadn't ever kissed a guy before and he probably surpassed any guy. It was a soft kiss, but it had so much to it. We pulled apart after a few seconds and just looked at each other. His hand was still on my face. Then he said goodnight and walked to his car.

After getting into the house I leaned on the door with the biggest smile on my face. "Well according to the smile on your face, you had a good time." Paul was standing on the stairs. I just laughed and went upstairs to my room.

The next day was a nice day. It wasn't raining and the sun was hidden behind the clouds. So I decided to go for a walk. After about half an hour of walking I came across a clearing that looked identical to the one I had had in a dream about a month or so ago.  I walked to the middle of it and was looking around, when I noticed two men standing on the edge of the clearing. Suddenly they were right in front of me. "Look brother, a girl all alone." The brown haired one said. Making a sound with his mouth the other replied. "It isn't very smart for such a pretty little thing like yourself to be wondering the woods all alone, my sweet." The blond one said to me. Before I knew it the blond one had his arms around my waist. "Let go of me!" I screamed at him. "Oh but your so delicious smelling." He seemed to preoccupied smelling me, so I took what I had learned in boxing and connected my elbow to his nose. Instead of the crunch I was expecting, my elbow was hurting, like when you hit it on a table really hard but x10. The other one then came at me from the front. Laughing he said. "Looks like we have a fighter. This should make it more fun." I attempted to kick him and hurt myself even more, nothing seemed to affect them. So using a different approach I went to head butt the guy holding me, but I felt freezing cold hands on my head when I went forward. "That would not be a good idea. You would hurt yourself more than him." I could feel the one holding me smell me again. "Can I drink her now?" The one holding me asked. "Very well, but you need to share." Holly shit, they're going to bite me. Using the last resort that I had, it started getting very windy, then before they could do anything they were both in flames. Within moments they were just a pile of ash.

Authors Note. So what do you guys think? Let me know.