Chapter 11

Author Note: Here's where it gets a little more 18a.

Nikki's POV

It was now the beginning of June and Jake and I were hanging out. Billy had said that he was going to Charlie's for 'a guys night' and would be home later. We decided to go for a walk and were about 10 minutes from his place when it began to downpour. We ran as fast as we could back to his place and were completely soaked when we arrived at his front porch. We were laughing so hard. Rachel had gone over to Paul's and was probably going to stay the night. Which meant we were by ourselves. The power had gone out before we even had a chance to dry our clothes. Which meant that I had to wear some of his clothes. I came out wearing his t-shirt and some borrowed pj shorts of Rachel's. I was bigger than her on the top so her shirts didn't fit me. When I walked out of Jakes room he was wearing just a pair of shorts as the rain didn't bother him as he was so warm. He was sitting on the couch and I came up to him and sat down on his lap facing him, snuggling in trying to get warm. He stiffened at the position we were in. "Don't think that this means I want to jump your bones. Your just way warmer than me."

After I warmed up Jake and I got a call on the landline from Billy that he would be staying in town till the rain let up. We decided to do thumb wrestling and other things to pass the time. We decided to play twenty questions, even though we thought we knew each other really well. Any question was free game according to Jake. After afew minutes we stopped keeping track of the amount of questions. We had started with silly questions but they were starting to turn serious. "So Nikki. Were you serious that I was your first kiss?" I nodded. "Yes, you were my first kiss. My turn. Have you ever seen a real girl naked before? And Leah doesn't count if it was during a shift." He shook his head. "Not if you don't count when we were kids and it was another kid. My turn. So you've never done anything with a guy... or girl?" I laughed. "Nope never done anything with a guy or girl. Have you?" He shook his head. "Not that I haven't wanted to. I am saving myself for my girlfriend, my soul mate." He said with a smile. "Oh really, and do you think that she wants to do anything yet?" "I don't know. She hasn't really made a move yet. But she did catch me get turned on by her in a bikini. That was embarrassing, I don't know how she felt about that." I giggled. "I think that she would think that it was perfectly normal for a healthy guy to get turned on by a half naked girl. And as for her not making a move, maybe she's waiting for you to make the move." I gave him a sexy smile and got up. We had been sitting on the couch facing each other and as I walked in front of him he turned to face me. Straddling his lap like before I leaned in and kissed him. "But if you prefer her to let you know in this way, than I guess that's okay." I leaned in and kissed him again. It was a very passionate kiss. His hands were on my hips and my hands were on either side of his shoulders on the back of the couch. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance into my mouth which I gave, we fought for dominance. After a moment I gave up allowing him to explore my mouth with his tongue. After afew moments I could feel something hard on my thigh. I felt his hand move to my breast and he started gently massaging it. It felt so good it made me moan into his mouth. He started kissing down my neck sucking on the spot just behind my ear, causing me to moan again. His other hand that had been resting on my hip was now rubbing my thigh, slowly making its way closer to my core. The hand that had been massaging my breast slipped under the shirt and as I wasn't wearing a bra it was directly touching my very hard nipple. He started rolling the hard nub in his fingers. Grabbing his hair a brought his lips back to mine, smashing my lips to his. His hand rubbing my thigh had reached the spot between my legs and Jake started rubbing his hand over it, causing me to gasp. He smiled into the kiss. He lifted the shirt and broke the kiss, leaning down he kissed the cleft where my breasts met. God it felt good. Jake moved us so that I was laying on the couch and he was above me. He slid his hand into the shorts. "Mmm. Your so wet." He found my clit and started slowly making circles with his finger. He started kissing and licking my breasts occasionally sucking on one of my nipples. After afew moments I could feel a tightness becoming very noticeable in my lower stomach. "Oh God. Jake please don't stop." It was at that moment that I felt him speed up his circles and his other hand slid up the short leg and he slid a finger into my entrance, causing me to gasp. He looked at me with worry, but seeing as I didn't show any pain on my face he continued. I was so close the tightness in my lower stomach was getting wound tighter and tighter, causing me to start grinding on his hand. He had been sucking and licking my breasts and occasionally lightly biting. The tightness that had been building finally snapped causing me to gasp and arch my back. "Oh my God."

After I came off my high I looked at Jake. "Holy shit." He smiled and was looking pretty pleased with himself. "How the hell do you know how to do that?" He laughed. Some of the guys can't keep their minds from wondering while on patrol so they unintentionally let me know what most girls like." Leaning on my elbows I looked down at his crotch which had an obvious bulge. It was pretty late and dark out but the rain still hadn't let up. Fixing my shirt I sat up and went and got a drink cause my mouth was dry. When I got back he was sitting on the couch, with a pillow covering his major boner. "You know I can help with that." Walking in front of him I kneeled down and went for the pillow. He grabbed my hand. "You don't have to. It's okay." Looking up at him I cocked an eyebrow. "Jake, I've heard that its uncomfortable for guys to not deal with it especially when its been pushing against your pants for so long. And I'm not doing it cause I 'have to'. I'm doing it cause I want to." He slowly let go of my hand. I grabbed the pillow and kissed his lips. We kissed for a moment before I kissed his jaw, then his neck and then down his bare chest. I undid the button and zipper on his cut-offs pulling them down slightly. Reaching in I pulled out his dick. He was probably about six and a half inches and from what I had heard from friends where the average guy is about  5 and a half. I had seen porn movies before so I knew the jist of it. Kissing the tip it was soft yet hard. Licking from base to tip then just the tip. Jake gasped a little. Circling my tongue on the tip and then taking the first inch or two in my mouth I gently started sucking and bobbing up and down along with my hands. After afew moments of this I was able to take a little over 3/4 of it. Jakes was groaning and I started bobbing faster swirling my tongue at the tip every once in a while. Jake put his hand on the back of my head. Not to push me or anything just to let me know it felt good. Afew moments later Jakes breathing was becoming ragged and I could feel him getting harder, if that was even possible. I could tell Jake was close by how hard he was breathing. Suddenly Jake let out a "Shit" and I felt and tasted him cumming in my mouth. It was salty and tasted surprisingly good. I tried swallowing it all but some leaked out the sides of my mouth.

After Jake was done and I had pulled away I grabbed a Kleenex from the coffee table and wiped my mouth. "Nikki, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it in your mouth it-" I cut him off. "Jake, don't apologize. I actually enjoyed it. Yeah I wasn't expecting it, but it actually tasted pretty good." He looked relieved. After that we went to bed.