Finally a Job!

"Oh, come on Brenna. I have to go now because work starts earlier, I wouldn't want to lose my job before starting."

Elizabeth told her sister to dry the tears from her face, assuring her everything will be just fine.

"Please you don't have to rush...I'm going to miss you so much," Brenna said through tears.

"Brenna I love you and I don't want to leave you all alone, but Brenna I have no other choice. You are fully aware of the fact that I have to work so we can survive. Ever since our parents died I have always cherished you, little sis."

After bidding their goodbyes they enveloped each other into a hug one last time. After taking a cab she arrives at the airport she entered the private jet of her new boss. Enjoying the cool breeze that surrendered her lame body she couldn't help but settle for a nap. After quite some time of restlessness Elizabeth discovered a magazine nearby, sparking an interest in her she decided to go through it.

"Hmm" she hummed. "such a fine man" she complimented her boss inside the magazine. Gazing her eyes through the next page she read 'Charles Dylan has never had a girlfriend'

"What!" she exclaimed, not noticing how loud she was until the pilot spoke up.

"Ma'am, are you okay?"

Looking at him, She nodded while muttering a quiet yes. Settling the magazine in its original placement, She took her phone out and text her sister.

"Ma'am, we have arrived at the estate."

Elizabeth looked out the jet window, breath catching her in her throat. Standing there she marveled at the Mansion towering in front of her. Never in her life has she ever seen such a beautiful architect.

It took her breath away...