Back In Dylan's Mansion Part 1

Elizabeth had no idea Brenna was waiting for her return at the airport. They gazed clashed, and Brenna waved at her with a big smile on her face.

She gave her a big sound hug. "Oh Elizabeth, I've missed You, " Elizabeth returned her hug.

"I missed you too, " she said locking her hands with hers.

Brenna glanced behind her, seeing Dylan wasn't with her. She asked with a frown. "Where is Dylan? Is he checking on something or what?"

"No, he's not here," she rolled her eyes skyward. "To busy with work, I guess."

"What you mean he's a very busy man. thought you both went for vacation!?"

Elizabeth sighed. "Well, it's a long story Brenna. What I need now is a very cool bath, " she told her sister grinning

"Alright then, " Brenna gaze fell on Stales, who was waving at them.

"How was your trip Elizabeth?" he asked helping them with their lungage.

"it was fine, thanks Stales " just then, she faced Brenna and frown a little. "hope you have prepared something for me, Brenna? cause I'm so hungry, I can eat your little head off."

Brenna laughed holding her stomach in the process. "Seriously Eliza, don't you trust your sweet sis anymore?" she asked holding her hands once again.

"of course I trust you, sis,"

Stales stood back admiring the sweet sisters love for one another. He love his only brother Dylan, but he knew the love Elizabeth has for Brenna is ten times stronger than his love for Dylan.

Stales ride them both home and Elizabeth settled for a quick nap.

Brenna cooked and clean up the Mansion so it's going to be very sparky looking when Elizabeth wakes up.

Elizabeth get up and decided to take a long deep bath. She contemplated on what to wear, but finally she settled for a short jeans and very long top given to her by their father.

She missed her parents a lot, remembering how life had been great with them in it. Ever since the death of their parents, she swear with her life to take care of her only sister which is her only family left.

After sometime, her stomach grumbled. She remembered she hadn't eaten anything since her flight took off.

She went downstairs to grab something to eat and what she saw made her speechless. She saw Brenna and stales making out on the kitchen table.

"Wow guys!!!! Can't you guys get a room or something!?" she exclaimed loudly and Brenna chuckled still kissing Stales on the neck.

Stales saw her and pushed himself away from Brenna silently.

Elizabeth went over the cabinet and took a bowl of milk and she saw Brenna frowning at Stales for stopping.

"I'm damn sure kitchen tables aren't made for making out according to the law of Chef." Brenna laughed and stales did the same.

"Wow Elizabeth, I almost cracked my ribs you're so funny....thought you would've changed after the sweet vacation you had with your  awesome boss,"with that, Elizabeth frowned deeply at her sister. 

Stales excused himself, he couldn't bear hearing them talk about Dylan. He knew his brother didn't deserve Elizabeth cause he's too rude and arrogant for her.

He left them to continue talking so he could call Dylan.

Elizabeth sat on the couch and Brenna did the same.