Inside The Closet With Dylan

"Hey man, you're looking so angry...what's it, Dylan?" Nate said asked as he made his way towards to Dylan's side.

Nate been the serious and concern one among his friends, Dylan decided to share his problems with him. "Elizabeth is here," he broke the news to him, Nate shot  him a confused look.

"And who might this Elizabeth be!
?"

"You idiot!" he frowned at him, and sighed. "the woman I told you about."

Nate gaze sharpened then, eyes wide opened in shock. "Oops, this isn't good. Was she the one who came in with a guy?"

Dylan nodded in exasperation.

"Wow, Dylan, she's really a beauty. I can't blame Mick for lusting on her right there."

"And she doesn't want to talk. guess it's because of that guy."holding his hands in a fists, he just couldn't wait for Alex head in his hands any longer.

"Surely you can find a way to force her to talk when her guy isn't there, right?." Nate suggested.

"He is always by her side." he sighed.

"Don't give up now, we need a plan, Dylan. All you've got to do is send one of your mam to distract him for you". Nate said causing Dylan to grin widely when the knowledge of his words drawned to him.

"Why haven't I thought of that since?wow, man  you are genius." tapping Alex back,he left him alone to get the Job done.

Taking out his cell phone, he decided to call Colin, his assistant. Something distracted his conversation with Colin.

He saw Elizabeth and her so called Boyfriend leaning against each other. it's took all his self-control not to go over them and punch him right in the face.

He went back to his conversation with Colin.

"Hey boss, what did you want me to do?"Colin asked through the phone.

"I need you to distract Mr. molten for me, where are You?" he asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, boss. I'll be right there in a minute."

"I hope you aren't eating some chicks p**y?" Dylan knew how much those words make his assistant embarrassed, but he couldn't care less cause he had refused to be here when he needed him the most.

"of course not bo—"

He cut him short "Just get the work done already! " he snapped .

Colin ended the call, he was the only assistant who had always been able to put up with his boss anger. Always willing to satisfy his angry boss at all time.

Turning around, he was a little surprise to see Elizabeth walking over to where he was standing. He decided to do one crazy thing he never thought he would do in his whole life.

He looked back and saw Alex staring at Elizabeth, he decided to hide himself so she won't be startled when she saw him, and thus causing Alex to ruin his plan.

When it's was clear she's away from Alex gaze, he decided to sprung to action.

Dylan strode ahead. He took several quick steps until he was near her. He grabbed her arms and yanked her into the first door he saw. It happened to be a tiny,cramped closet.

Putting his hands on her mouth, stopping the scream from coming out her mouth.

...........

It's happened so fast..shoving her inside a closet, she was inside a closet with someone,still gripping his hands on her mouth barely made her able to make her protest.