The Invitation Letter

Elizabeth stood up from bed as got a call from Alex telling her he would be in her house in a couple of hours soon.

She decided to prepare him some lunch cause she knew Alex would be starved when he gets back.

Ever since she had met him, he has always made her smile and happy. She was really grateful to the Almighty for sending Alex to her when she needed him the most.

She made her way over to the kitchen to start the preparation of the foods when she suddenly heard the sound of her door-bell ring.

Thinking it was Alex, she rushed and left what she was doing aside. She pushed opened the door, and was surprise seeing a young man standing there instead.

"Hey ma'am, are you ms. Elizabeth Grasgrove?" he asked, smiling.

She returned the smile.
"Yes, how can I help you?" she asked and he handed her a letter.

"It's from Mr. Charles," he said and she looked at him puzzled.

"Why would Dylan send me an Invitation Letter?" she mattered to herself.

"Actually ma'am, ms. veronica told me to give you the Invitation letter not Mr. Charles." he explained as he felt her puzzled gaze on the letter.

Oh, She had voiced her thought out.

"And why would veronica do that, I better found out myself?" she thanked him and closed the door shut.

She tore the letter open and was shock in what she saw there.

"What, Dylan is getting married to veronica!!" she exclaimed "that bastard!"  she screamed and tore the paper into pieces running upstairs her room in tears.

"I hate you  Dylan!!!!" she cried hitting her hands on her bed.

_________________________

Dylan's POV

He went out with his friends after they had practically forced him to have a little fun before his up-coming wedding day.

"Hey man, you're looking so tense!" Nate observed, looking at the sad Dylan.

"Of course he would be, he's getting tied down. " his cousin, Tom laughed tapping Dylan on the shoulder.

Dylan glared at Tom.

He couldn't blame Tom through, his mom hasn't started pestering him about marriage yet.

When she start doing that, is cousin would get to know how it feels to be tied down.

"I don't blame him bro, the playboy is finally getting married!" Nate stated happily.

Nate gazed at Dylan seeing he was not contributing to their jokes get concern for him. "Are you all right, Dylan, you've been mute since we get here?" Dylan looked up at his concern friends.

"I'm okay, guys. seriously I am, " he gave them a tight smile and sipped his drink.

"Alright, Dylan," Nate said and stood up holding his drink. "cheers to Dylan beautiful wife-to-be," he shouted and they all cheers.

Dylan glared at him and cheers with them. He excused himself and went over to the couch to sit.

His assistant walked up to him seeing his smuggle boss face.

"Hey boss, "Colin greeted and sat down.

"Have you gotten all the information yet?" Dylan asked settling his drinks down on the table.