Frightened Chef

Elizabeth...

Elizabeth begins to prepare her boss dinner, wanting to make something great for him. Knowing she has to satisfy her new boss, Elizabeth decided to try her new best recipe.

She really wants him to be impressed by her cooking, so she would get to keep her Job.

It's really pays well..

She cooked a three course meals, placing it on the kitchen table.

She stopped to admire her handwork, her boss wouldn't dare resist her foods.

Stales walked in at that moment, seeing Elizabeth done with Dylan's food. He remembered his brother had told him to informed his new chef not to start working till he interviewed her.

He felt guilty he had just suddenly remembered what he was meant to have tell her earlier. He made his way towards her.

"Hey Pretty." he greeted smiling. She looked up returning his smile shyly.

"Hey." she replied shyly.

"Mm, what did we have here?" he said looking at the foods laid on the kitchen table.

"This is chocolate Cripp." she told him, pointing at the white bowl full of cream chocolate in front of them.

"hmmmm... Can I taste it?" he asked, eyeing the bowl in interest.

"sure," she smiled at him, scooping a little into a bowl for him.

He took a bite, and  his eyes widened in surprise.

"wow!, this is cool."

He took a bite from all the courses one at a time.

"This is so good, Elizabeth. I love it. " he winked at her as he said.

Her blush made Stales smile on his face widened.

"it's so sad Dylan wouldn't be able to taste from this awesome food."

She frowns a little.

"Why?" she asked feeling a little bit angry.

She had spent more than six hours trying to make this courses, just so her boss could get to see how good she is.

That word of him not Wanting to taste from any of this courses really sadden her.

"I'll try my best to convince him, but I'm not promising he's gonna taste from it."

"Okay." she nodded.

She watched Stales made his way back to his room. She prays he would try to convince her boss one way or another to taste her courses.

Dylan's POV

Dylan get back from work feeling so exhausted. He opened the door to his open, walk in right in the middle to throw his car keys on the nightstand.

He made his way to his bathroom and freshened up a little.

After some minutes, Dylan made his way to his kitchen to grab something to drink.

On reaching the kitchen, he was a little bit surprise to see someone leaning on the kitchen table, eating something on a white bowl.

He went closer, it's was a young Pretty lady, with dark hair. Her back was turned towards him, so he couldn't get to see a glimpse of her face.

Dylan frowned to himself when he heard her groan of discomfort. He was pretty sure she wasn't comfortable with what she's eating.

Then why eat it.