Dylan's Place

"oh thank God, that was a long journey," Elizabeth complained, dragging her luggage behind.

"Excuse me, can I help you with that?" a tall young man asked.

"oh, thank you!" she replied, relieving herself of half the load.

"Stales,"  he says, offering out his hand. "You're the chef, the one who'll be helping my brother, right?" he continued, sounding more like a statement than a question.

Elizabeth nodded, while he gestured towards the mansion. Leading her inside, gasping as she realized the inside is just as beautiful as the inside. He stopped looking down at her and smiled.

"I guess you like what you see, huh?"

Even if she wanted to deny it, she couldn't. The mansion was absolutely beautiful.

"It's... It's... Beautiful!" she exclaimed mouth wide open in awe.

Chucking, he continues only to stop when reaching a door. Following him inside she stood in shock when he told her it was, in fact, hers. The room was huge she couldn't even imagine how it was now hers. Looking around she confirmed the room included a queen-sized bed, complete with throw pillows and a cream comforter.

She didn't have any clue who this man expected that she would now be working for him as a chef and that he was rich, very rich. Thanking Stales, he smiles as he makes his way towards the door. Turning around he smiles.

"make yourself at home"

Collapsing on the bed she rolls over to reach her phone, dialing Brenna's number to tell her the new news.

"Hello" Brenna shouts loud enough to cause Elizabeth to pull the phone away from her ear.

"Bre!do you want me to go deaf on the first day here?" she asked only to hear her sister's laughter on the other end.

"Of course not! You know how much I love you"

"I love you too"

"So, tell me about your first day," Brenna asked eagerly.

"Brenna this house is huge and my room is so beautiful," she said, smiling happily.

"lucky, I wish I was there with you"  she wept playfully.

"Enough Bre, stop unless you want me to cry too." immediately she heard Elizabeth she stopped.

"So, how's your boss, is he hot?" Brenna asked without skipping a bit on her previous actions, causing Elizabeth to groan and roll her eyes.

"Oh come on! I haven't even seen him yet, I've only met his younger brother. He's cool... But Brenna, I'm really scared here." Elizabeth answered through clenched teeth.

"But why?"

"Because he has a lot of guards with deadly looking guns. I fear that I might be gunned down
Some day due to my clumsiness." she replied quietly. Brenna burst out laughing at her older sister's response.

"Eliza, they're only there to protect their boss, there's nothing to worry about. Besides, they cannot shoot you without you doing anything," she assured her slightly panicked sister.

Elizabeth bit her lips, telling her that she understood and promising her to stay in check. Brenna checked the topic by gushing about her new school and how everything is at home.

Dylan's office

Stales opened the door to his elder brother's office, starring unfazed as his brother stared at the screen positioned in front of him. All his brother does is work!

"Hey bro," he said, casting a smile when Dylan finally looked up. While Dylan returned a tight-lipped smile.

"It's good you're here, I need you to transfer these files to Tom Denver," he said passing the folder to his brother.

Stales shook his head, taking a step back. He was pissed at his brother's behavior.

"Dylan, don't you ever have fun? All you've always done is work your ass off!" stales said angrily as his brother sighed, staring back at him.

"I have a lot of things to handle, the last thing on my mind is to be having fun."

"When was the last time you f*cked someone, Dylan?" He asked bluntly, ignoring his brother's shocked expression.

"well, I don't really have time for ladies. But if you insist on knowing when, I just f*cked one before you entered." he grinned, Returning back to his tasks on the computer.

Stales was no fool, and he knew his brother very well to know he was lying.

"Okay Dylan," Stales signed, walking away but stopped to tell him one last thing. "By the way, your new chef is already here. Here is her profile, you can go through it when you're done," he said, putting the file on his desk. Dylan nodded, his gaze never faltering from the screen.

"She's pretty hot, very beautiful," Stales states, trying to get his attention. In response, he simply nodded not once looking up.

What a shame, my brother will die a bachelor stales thought to himself sadly.

"Stales," Dylan said, pulling him out of his sad thought.

"Yes, boss?"

"I need to know everything about this new chef, tell her not to start anything still I interview, alright?" in response, stales nodded, giving one last glance as he making his way out.

A/N

Vote and comment if yall like it