Trip To Paris Part 1

Elizabeth  was glad when Dylan's private jet finally landed on the land surface. It had been a tiresome journey down here.

Dylan tried taking her hand in his, but she jerked it out of his reach the instant she noticed his intention.

Why did he do that?

She thought angrily, before sparing him a glance.

He sighed and left her alone.
On reaching the hotel Dylan booked, Elizabeth decided to phone Brenna and check how she was doing in Dylan's Mansion.
She gazed beside her, and saw Dylan gesturing for her to enter  the room, telling her he would catch up with her later.

Soon after He left, leaving her alone to explore the room.

She pushed the door to the hotel room opened and her mouth opened in awe at how amazing the hotel room looks. The room was so beautiful, With a king sized bed on her left and a couch. She frowned then seeing it was only  just a Single bed in the room. Knowing fully well that it's was Dylan's idea for the room to be arranged the way it was.

She made her way to the bed with a sigh, knowing they wasn't what she can do about it. After settling herself more comfortable on the bed, she brought her phone and dialed Brenna's number.

Her sister's voice buzzed before it could ring twice.

"Hey, Eliza! " Brenna shouted through the phone.

Laughing hard. "Brenna, haven't I warned you about this stuff you do whenever I call You?"

"oh I'm so sorry, sis." she apologized gravely. "Eliza, how is Paris?" she asked curiously.

"just get there little one, and I don't know how it is going to be. " she informed her silently.

"just enjoy yourself, sis. " she told her sweetly.

"Okay, Brenna, as you wish. so how are you Brenna? Hope you're enjoying your stay in Dylan's Mansion."

"it's really fun here, sis. Stales is such a cool man!" she exclaimed dramatically.

She smiled. "I know that, Brenna. and please do take care of yourself, I gotta go now Brenna. " she ended her call with her sister and went to take her bath.

After taking a quick bath, she made her way out to have lunch since she hasn't seen Dylan.

She went downstairs to order something to eat and unknowingly bumped into something hard. She looked up and was almost slipping when strong hands held her wrist to steady her. She knew who it was even before meeting his gaze.

"Elizabeth, you have to be careful when running down the stairs. " he told her while frowning deeply.

She nodded  and thanked him. She moved silently  away from his arms, but Dylan drew her back to him.

"Have you eaten?" his dark gaze held hers.

She shook her head.

Dylan took her to a very expensive  restaurant,
and he ordered their meals.

They both ate in silent without uttering a word to one another.

"So Elizabeth, what would you like to talk about? " he asked trying to make a conversation with her.

"Nothing boss." she replied concentrating on the food which was layed in front of her.

"why nothing, Elizabeth?" he asked her frowning. "or you don't want to talk to me?" she nodded  when those words left his mouth. He sighed and continue eating.