Happy Ending

Three years later...

"Where are the kids?"

Elizabeth sat in a corner of the living room, curled up in her favorite reading spot.

She glanced up from her book to see her handsome husband standing in the doorway. Her breath still caught every time she looked at him. She just couldn't believe she married the man she had feeling for, the one she fall in love meeting him for the time.

She sat the book aside and said, "Jason's with Brain playing around the house, with Brenna." Brain, Brenna's baby girl. Elizabeth was happy her sister find love again.

"And the twins?"

"The twins are asleep. Can you believe it? I finally get them to settle down for a nap at the same time."

He grinned. "And you thought you would fill in the time by relaxing and reading a book. Well, I'll just go back outside and find something to do."

"Don't you dare." she stood and crossed the room to wrap her arms around his middle. With three children, they didn't get much time alone anymore.

"I can think of other way for us to relax and enjoy nap time together." she has no worries now, with Veronica in jail with her partner. She was really happy Alex found a nice girl for himself , her sister is pregnant with her second child. Life is going perfect for her now.

She looked at her handsome husband face.

"You want to take a nap? I am bushed." he grinned holding her tightly against his chest.

She playfully punched him in the gut. "you know that isn't what I meant."

Elizabeth began with the buttons on his shirt, sliding one after another through the holes.

Dylan watched her, seemingly amused.

"Mrs. Charles, are you making a pass at me?" he asked.

"And if I am?"

His eyes went to the ceiling as if he could see through the solid mass.

"Are you sure the twins are out?"

She nodded and tugged at his shirt off. "Oh, yes."

"And how long do you suppose they are going to stay that way?"

"Hmm." she sighed as he nibbled on her ear. Her reply came out breathy.

"If we're lucky, an hour. Maybe even two."

His grin widened. "I'm feeling very lucky today."

"Oh, Yeah?"

He picked her up and headed for the staircase.

"I hope the babies won't stop us mid-way?

She giggled tugging at his neck.

Dylan laid her down on the bed they shared. He helped her with her clothe, pulling it off her slowly.

She was naked in front of him.

"You're beautiful. Perfect"

She smiled pulling him to her body, closer.

He stopped her.

"I'm sorry I was such a jerk back then. You're always on my mind and I'll love and cherish you forever."

"Oh, c'mon Dylan. You've begged me several times, and I have forgiven you already. " Her eyes misted over him. "I love and trusted you completely. I'm really grateful you gave me such a beautiful babies. Thank you, Dylan."

He gave her a beautiful smile. Pulling her towards him, his mouth went to the sensitive part of her neck.

"Oh, Dylan."

He smiled. "Get ready to say that again, but louder."

His mouth traveled down her breasts, sucking her nipples gently.

The sound of a baby crying ripped through their intimate moment. Dylan buried his head in her throat, laughing. She slapped him on the arm, then pushed at him.

"Move, Dylan. I've got to check on the girls." she said trying to get up.

He got up instead.

"I'll do it. You stay where you are. I'll sing to the kids and in five minutes, they will be begging to sleep just to make me stop."

Dylan left the room and Elizabeth smiled, closing her eyes. During all this years she had suffered with her sister. The death of her parents made her believe she could never be happy in her life again. Now she was happier than she'd ever imagined being.

A happy Ending at last.

A/N

I've edited the story a little, still I'm sure there's some errors left, u guys can help me out by pointing our the errors, imperfect me.

Wo!!that bring us to the end of Dylan and Elizabeth's love story. Hope y'all enjoyed the story so far.

You guys can check out my newest story "Carrying the billionaire's heir"

That's the story of Anabella and Tom..