The Discovery

Elizabeth felt something pressing against her back lightly. She couldn't open her eyes cause she believed she was probably dreaming.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore and she groaned in annoyance. She heard someone chuckled lowly and pecked her left cheek.

Her eyes flattered opened just then, She glanced up to see Dylan smiling brightly down at her. She shot him a puzzled look, seeing no reason why her boss should be inside her bedroom in first place.

"Good morning, love." he  pecked her on the lips this time around.

She knew this was just a dream, Dylan would never call her love. She pinched herself to wake up, but it's seem she's awoke already.

She examined his handsome face and she saw how happy he looks this morning.

Just when she was done examining his face, her gaze fell on her clothing, she was covered with a white blanket.

She opened it a little and alas, she was naked under the cover.

She bolted up and screamed dragging the blanket along to cover her naked body. She was relief Dylan was not naked,he was putting on a black boxers.

"What the hell happened here, why am I naked?" she asked panting hard and breathing slowly.

He looked up at her and smiled "seriously, Elizabeth, you want to tell me you don't know how you feel this morning?"

She looked at him like he was insane for asking her such a stupid thing .

"I.. I.. Feel sore!!! " she exclaimed with eyes-wide opened, " Please tell me you didn't do anything to me!"

"You just said it your self dear, you feel sore. " he winked at her and stood up from the bed making his way to her side. 

He leaned down, clasping her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Elizabeth, you asked for it your self" he whispered caressing her cheek. She kept looking at him stunned.

How could he had taken advantage of her!

"Why would you do that!. I was drunk for God's sake!" she screamed at him, weeping .

Dylan kept quiet for a moment, watching the crying Elizabeth. He straightened. "it's okay, I was so carried away by you, I couldn't even think straight, " suddenly he was in a doom trance. "Imagine I forget to use protection." he muttered to himself.

"What's that?" she shot him an angry glare.

He gazed back at her." I'm sorry I forget to use a c*ndom"

She looked at him ,puzzled."And what is that?"

"What Elizabeth, you don't..."  he stopped himself from saying anything further and instead asked in concern. "I sincerely hoped you're on the pills?"

Elizabeth eyes widened then, she knew what that means, Brenna do use it and she asked her why she was using pills and Brenna had told her the reasons

"Yo...you mean birth control pills?" she finally find her voice to ask.

"Yeah"

"No, I'm not on any pills." she started to shake uncontrollably .

He sense her nervousness and took a steps towards her, he leaned down, taking her hands.  "You needn't to worry about it, I can't produce a baby"

As much as that word pleased her, she felt really disappointed on why Dylan the most fearful man on this planet couldn't have an heir to his wealth..